brtd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' BL, '15 LR4, '22 Beta 390-RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The driver has an integrated grill, so it wouldn't matter in that respect. Might have an impact on the driver somewhat with less free air flow to the front. But might not be a huge issue.

Do you need to add it for the sub to function properly or can you leave it off? Basically asking if the excursion of the sub would hit the panel without the extra mesh panel added.

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How good does the JL sound? It seems one small 10" just isn't enough for a Bronco...
I have a different stealthbox but the JL audio subs can put out a surprising amount of sound. Everything is subjective though…

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d likely be down as well.

HuffDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66' Bronco, 18' F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That price is absurd.
Wrong. Supply and demand. JL Stealth Boxes are the very best. I have sold them for years. It's high but far from "absurd". The cost of new vehicles is absurd and the price of the shitty BO systems they put in these things is absurd as well. They sound like shit and I know because I have a Badlands.

HuffDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66' Bronco, 18' F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all:

I was recently informed that the JL Audio Stealthbox for both the 2dr & 4dr are now available for order thru your authorized JL Audio dealer. Loaded with a 10TW1-2 MSRP is $1199.99

They're not up on the website to the public yet, but if you have an authorized JL Audio dealer in your area, they can now officially submit orders. Hit your audio people up!

Finally!!!

Posted by @Saturnalp

Here is what it looks like, this is in a 4 door Wildtrak.

img_3279-jpeg.jpg

img_2917-jpeg.jpg

img_2916-jpeg.jpg

img_0272-jpeg.jpg
Awesome. The million dollar question is where is the best place to hide a 5 channel amp? We would normally hide the amp where the Stealth Box goes. If you are going to have your sub "stealth" you will want your amp stealth as well. Many of us are not going to want to use the factory amp for the main speakers. Just wondering if anyone has found a good place to hide one yet?

brtd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' BL, '15 LR4, '22 Beta 390-RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be mounting my mobridge amp to the same place JL recommends mounting the stock amp. It's a little bigger than the stock amp, but it will fit with their mounting plate (and maybe some minor modification.

Depending on the size of the amp, possibly under the rear seat. I have a separate amp mounting there, and it doesn't impede the folding of the seats.

Awesome. The million dollar question is where is the best place to hide a 5 channel amp? We would normally hide the amp where the Stealth Box goes. If you are going to have your sub "stealth" you will want your amp stealth as well. Many of us are not going to want to use the factory amp for the main speakers. Just wondering if anyone has found a good place to hide one yet?

HuffDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66' Bronco, 18' F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya, we have a Bronco in here now and it is looking like under a seat is the best option. The JL amp I will likely do is too big for that OEM spot. Thanks and good luck!

Sponsored

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be down for getting in on the group buy. My sub as been blown for awhile so this replacement seems like the best option. Any recommendations on an amp to power this thing the best way possible?

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any update on the group buy? Both guys I have contacted said it will be mid sept before they even possibly get them back in stock. If you need a min sold I could probably take multiple off your hands to restock them.

BroncoBerry

Black Diamond
First Name
Berry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's a shame. Guess I'll go with the Gear Shade unit or something more reasonable.
Any posts on how to install it? Seems too good to be true.

Edit: looks like it might just be for B&O enclosures?

Sigh I've replaced my front and door speakers but there is 0 bass anywhere. It sucks.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have it yet, but there is a thread in here about them if you search.