Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Approximately how long does it take when removing or reinstalling the shade?
Great question!
On our video it takes me 17 minutes to install it while I walk you through each step. If I put it on it takes me about 5-7 minutes. You can take it off in under 2.
Watch the video, it's a real time, roll up your sleves install and I talk to much but it gives you the details.
Here is the link. Hope it helps...
broncosunshades.com
Mike
Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good evening! We wanted to bring you the latest JTops news!

The team has finally completed the design work and testing on the 2 and 4 door Bimini sun shades last week.

These shades are designed specifically to be left on under the hardtop of the Broncos. We incorporated a series of double-pull zippered access ports for the latches and small open ports for the hardware.

The shades are designed to sit on top of roll cage and provide complete coverage without gaps at the front, sides and rear. The front edge is our patented flip back design carried over from our Jeep line of products. It provides access to the windshield latches when putting the hardtop back on and flips forward when the hardtop is taken off. Then a series of Neodymium magnets do their magic and hold it firmly closed while the hard top is off. It's been tested to 85 MPH... after that you will be pulled over for speeding!

We put a lot of thought into every aspect of the shades. As we typically do, we focus on the overall look and then engineer a solution to make it work! We make sure that every design is done with the final look being one you will love to have on your Bronco!

Send us any questions or call us at 469-532-0808 for help. We will be updating the website www.broncosunshades.com with more pics over the weekend.

Pre-orders available now with shipping starting some time around May 9th. Use the forum member coupon code G625 for a $25 discount!

Here are some pictures of the 4 door off the Bronco and a 2 door on the Bronco.

—Mike Matras
Owner
—Helen Julson
Vice President/Director of Operations

PastedGraphic-6.tiff
[email protected]
469/532-0808
http://www.jtopsausa.com

tempImageEoski2.png

tempImagerlJnOo.png

interested how do we pre order ? will these tops require removal for MIC top?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great question!
On our video it takes me 17 minutes to install it while I walk you through each step. If I put it on it takes me about 5-7 minutes. You can take it off in under 2.
Watch the video, it's a real time, roll up your sleves install and I talk to much but it gives you the details.
Here is the link. Hope it helps...
broncosunshades.com
Mike
I'm an idiot, I don't see a full install video on that webpage?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Full edge-to-edge coverage without gaps, simple solution to access latches, not a bunch of large zippers to flap around. Definitely digging the design. Think this just became my front-runner for a bimini. (Still think I'll wait until I get a build date before pulling the trigger.)

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Full edge-to-edge coverage without gaps, simple solution to access latches, not a bunch of large zippers to flap around. Definitely digging the design. Think this just became my front-runner for a bimini. (Still think I'll wait until I get a build date before pulling the trigger.)
Thank you so much for the comments! It took us a while but JTops is never first to market we shoot for best in market!
Hope your Bronco gets here soon.
Mike / JTopsUSA

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the top with the american flag and bronco logo be available in May???

j-top-2022-04-28.png

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you so much for the comments! It took us a while but JTops is never first to market we shoot for best in market!
Hope your Bronco gets here soon.
Mike / JTopsUSA
We are waiting on licensing approval from Ford. We have agreements to use the logo on other produts but we cant use ir on the shade yet. It should not be but a few more weeks we hope.
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Announces Bimini Sun Shades for the 2/4 door hard tops! tempImagefVf8iO

Sponsored

BuckyAsh

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The team has finally completed the design work and testing on the 2 and 4 door Bimini sun shades last week.

These shades are designed specifically to be left on under the hardtop of the Broncos. We incorporated a series of double-pull zippered access ports for the latches and small open ports for the hardware.

The shades are designed to sit on top of roll cage and provide complete coverage without gaps at the front, sides and rear. The front edge is our patented flip back design carried over from our Jeep line of products. It provides access to the windshield latches when putting the hardtop back on and flips forward when the hardtop is taken off. Then a series of Neodymium magnets do their magic and hold it firmly closed while the hard top is off. It's been tested to 85 MPH... after that you will be pulled over for speeding!

We put a lot of thought into every aspect of the shades. As we typically do, we focus on the overall look and then engineer a solution to make it work! We make sure that every design is done with the final look being one you will love to have on your Bronco!

Send us any questions or call us at 469-532-0808 for help. We will be updating the website www.broncosunshades.com with more pics over the weekend.

Pre-orders available now with shipping starting some time around May 9th. Use the forum member coupon code G625 for a $25 discount!

—Mike Matras
Owner
—Helen Julson

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Announces Bimini Sun Shades for the 2/4 door hard tops! tempImagefVf8iO
[email protected]
469/532-0808

[/QUOT Looks fantastic!

—Mike Matras
Owner
—Helen Julson

[email protected]
469/532-0808

Look’s fantastic!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KillerKwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD 4D 2.7 ,2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this help at all in the rain? Like a white t-shirt for when your running topless? I figured because its mesh it won't, but thought I'd ask.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this help at all in the rain? Like a white t-shirt for when your running topless? I figured because its mesh it won't, but thought I'd ask.
Good question with 2 answers. As long as your moving the rain will bounce off. Also it depends on the mesh. The titanium color we offer repels more of the rain than the other colors.
The second part is as soon as you stop your going to know it's raining.
Yes it is mesh and the rain will win!
Mike

KillerKwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BD 4D 2.7 ,2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good question with 2 answers. As long as your moving the rain will bounce off. Also it depends on the mesh. The titanium color we offer repels more of the rain than the other colors.
The second part is as soon as you stop your going to know it's raining.
Yes it is mesh and the rain will win!
Mike
Sold! All I want is to make sure I can run back If I need to! Thanks
Sponsored