Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike, once pull the rear straps tight, really snug them down, there is no way to tuck the extra strap material into a triglide. That thing is tight against the bar. Would it get tucked in and then pulled? Seems like I need some velcro on the hanging strap to get it out of the way.

20220627_165215.jpg

20220627_165208.jpg
Tuck the tip of the strap in one side only and do it before stretch tight. It does not need to be threaded through.
Sponsored

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! Is this any harder to remove/put back on than “the competition”?
I adjusted mine over the weekend and it was very easy to do. It took a whole 60 seconds to remove the soft top brackets then release the Velcro and readjust. I actually had the whole thing apart in less than 5 minutes.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@JTopsUSA would it be possible to get more Velcro, or a link to some on Amazon and I’ll buy it myself. I just took my top off as I have a project planned tomorrow and need to be able to get in and out and the Velcro is coming loose. I fully admit it’s probably my haste to install it and the Houston weather. I can’t find the strip that came with the shade so I’m willing to buy more because this is most likely my mistake. Please let me know.

Clubdub

Badlands
First Name
J.W.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 limited f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how are the hardtops coming along? Placed my order 4-28. Not mad just wondering. Order 13026

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So how are the hardtops coming along? Placed my order 4-28. Not mad just wondering. Order 13026

This is the email I got from Mike last Thursday the 23rd.

"All hardtop orders placed up through June 1st are scheduled for delivery by the week of July 18th. Yours is early so it should ship any day.

We now have production up to 30 orders a day so we are making progress quickly. One issue is the 4th of July will slow us down by 2 days.

Thanks for patience and if I can be of further assistance please let me know."

Mike
Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA

My Order is about 79 in front of yours if they are actually in numerical order, so hopefully we will see them soon. (y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the email I got from Mike last Thursday the 23rd.

"All hardtop orders placed up through June 1st are scheduled for delivery by the week of July 18th. Yours is early so it should ship any day.

We now have production up to 30 orders a day so we are making progress quickly. One issue is the 4th of July will slow us down by 2 days.

Thanks for patience and if I can be of further assistance please let me know."

Mike
Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA

My Order is about 79 in front of yours if they are actually in numerical order, so hopefully we will see them soon. (y)
I guarantee they will be out! Some of the tops that were produced needed Zipper material trimmed.
I know this has been long and frustrating. We are more frustrated than you.
Plus I came down with Covid. So did 2 more employees.
Thanks for all your patience everyone.
Stay safe! 2 1/2 years I avoided Covid. It finally got me!
Mike

Last edited:

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guarantee they will be out! Some of the tops that were produced needed Zipper material trimmed.
I know this has been long and frustrating. We are more frustrated than you.
Plus I came down with Covid. So did 2 more employees.
Thanks for all your patience everyone.
Stay safe! 2 1/2 years I avoided Covid. It finally got me!
Mike

Thanks Mike!

I managed to not catch Covid for 2 years, but got it along with my wife last October. Hope you get over it quickly and with no long term effects. Best Wishes and Happy 4th of July!

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mike, I know you've addressed the reason for not making a solid version of this top because you can't drive with it on, but what about an accessory that's solid/waterproof that clips/magnets on while the vehicle is parked in the event of a surprise rain shower? Those renegade clouds in a blue sky are real and they can be tricky.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installation depends on the person. We have customers do it in 10 minutes and other that take an hour. I personally can install it in 10 minutes and remove it in under 2.
There are many factors more critical than installation time, although it is important. Gaps around the edge that let in sun and wind, flapping at highway speeds, quality of components and design integrity.

We have respect for all competitive products. Judgement should be based on your research. See Broncosunshades.com

700 plus Bronco customers have chosen JTops so far for their solution. 25,000 plus customers run JTopsUSA on their Jeeps since 2014.

Thanks for your interest.

Mike Matras / Owner / JTopsUSA
Let's stop worrying about all these other Bronco people... Let's keep your eye on only my top for a bit!

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for the record, if you need to do a do over, JTops is selling a Bronco Do over kit. I emailed support about the Velcro and they state that’s is special and can’t be bought on Amazon or the like, but they’ll sell you this kit.

https://www.jtopsusa.com/product-page/bronco-velcro-replacement-kit-3-m-hook-and-loop
We have had customers who have requested a whole new set.

Believe it or not some have made a mistake when installing. Most are nice about telling us they did not follow the instructions.

We put together a kit. It include 2 packs of 3M adhesion promotor, a bottle of Goof Off cleaning solution, 2 - 99.9% alcohol wipes and 12 feet of the loop portion for the roll cage. We even send a microfiber cleaning cloth.

By the way this is to help. It’s costs us way more than we charge for it.
Our goal is to support the customer and do whatever it takes.

Mike

723C86E6-09E9-41AA-827F-C395608EF6DF.jpeg

5F6A7D65-1A77-4EE1-B916-1120743D32FA.jpeg

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have had customers who have requested a whole new set.

Believe it or not some have made a mistake when installing. Most are nice about telling us they did not follow the instructions.

We put together a kit. It include 2 packs of 3M adhesion promotor, a bottle of Goof Off cleaning solution, 2 - 99.9% alcohol wipes and 12 feet of the loop portion for the roll cage. We even send a microfiber cleaning cloth.

By the way this is to help. It’s costs us way more than we charge for it.
Our goal is to support the customer and do whatever it takes.

Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 5F6A7D65-1A77-4EE1-B916-1120743D32FA

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 5F6A7D65-1A77-4EE1-B916-1120743D32FA
Any word from the supplier on whether we can get the hook & loop in white, for those of us with white rollbars?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word from the supplier on whether we can get the hook & loop in white, for those of us with white rollbars?
I will be honest, I have not asked purchasing. I will put in the request. I know it may be available in clear but we have to make sure it’s the right acrylic formula.
I will get an answer! I apologize for not having it.
Mike

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@JTopsUSA just wondering something, if I plan on getting a hard top to replace my soft top should I get the Hardtop version or will it make a difference? Thanks, oh and any word on college team prints on the tops?

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jtop is very nice. I like it better than the other brand with balls I had on a JK. Only issue so far is the front plastic tinds to flip up at highway speed
Sponsored