Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order the free sample pack. I did and it really helps when trying to narrow down your choices. Very cool that JTops offers this.
Yeah I ordered titanium, black, and dove gray samples. I was originally planning on getting titanium, but ultimately ordered black after seeing the samples. Boring, I know. But it looked the best to me.

And for those wondering, the samples are free!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are thrilled to finally say hello!

JTopsUSA has been involved in the Jeep community since 2010 and we are excited to announce we are ready to bring our new Bronco Bimini Sun Shade for the G6 market.

We've taken everything we learned over the last 8 years of manufacturing sun shades and accessories to build our new Bronco G6 line.

We have well over 40,000 customers sporting our Jeep products and that has given us vast insight into what features are most desirable. It’s not about us, it’s about building products that have been designed to meet their requirements.

We don’t cut corners! We don’t do things just to get something to market quickly. We study, we test and we have failures. That’s how we learn! If we can’t make it right we will not put our name on it.

The first offering is our full sunshade for the G6-4 dr soft top. It’s a full functioning shade without anoying gaps, bungees, metal cross rods, funky clips or a one size fits all design. It can be left on under the soft top.

We spent months of trial and error on the soft top version and we have a 2 dr coming in weeks. There are some real challenges for a 4 dr hard top version but were working on solving the issues. Have faith, we will figure it out, it will just take more time.

Please check out our Bronco site for more information and photos. Installation video and quick tips are available now on the broncosunshades.com website. As we grow the product line we will update the website.

6E5B4A05-1566-4B35-96D8-4A78E9BA6D6E.jpeg
409718FC-4DCC-43D7-9FAA-76749DC3FC04.jpeg
https://www.broncosunshades.com

We are now taking orders for all colors and our popular flag prints. Through the end of April we are offering forum memebers an introductory promotion. Use code G625 for a $25 discount.

You can contact us @ 469-532-0808, email @ [email protected] and 24 house by text to 469-532-0808. Our customer service team is always available to help.

Let the rodeo begin!

Mike Matras/Owner/JTopsUSA

Helen Julson/Vice President/JTopsUSA

Website https://www.broncosunshades.com

409718FC-4DCC-43D7-9FAA-76749DC3FC04.jpeg
Y u no call me back :( I so sad now :( lol

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y u no call me back :( I so sad now :( lol
I know it’s been a wicked week and I apologize. I am headed to California on Monday and might have some time on a layover. If not Tuesday morning. Your on our schedule to discuss.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it’s been a wicked week and I apologize. I am headed to California on Monday and might have some time on a layover. If not Tuesday morning. Your on our schedule to discuss.
No problem I get that way also :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I ordered titanium, black, and dove gray samples. I was originally planning on getting titanium, but ultimately ordered black after seeing the samples. Boring, I know. But it looked the best to me.

And for those wondering, the samples are free!
Thanks for the feedback. We are glad the sample program helped!
Black is ordered 60% of time! Followed by Titanium at 30% and the rest are other colors! Black is the most practical unless you need the maximum UV protection you get from titanium.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Final design session next week!
Mike
Checked out the website but did not see what I’m looking for. Interested in a Bimini top that covers the driver and passenger while the rear clam shell is left in place for a two door.

Will you have something like that?

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any concerns about having to remove the Velcro in the future? Just wondering peoples thoughts. I understand the need for it just thinking it through, I already have one on order. Is anyone using PPF first?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked out the website but did not see what I’m looking for. Interested in a Bimini top that covers the driver and passenger while the rear clam shell is left in place for a two door.

Will you have something like that?
At this time we are only offering a full shade for the soft top. Other products are still being designed.
Thanks for your interest.
Mike

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately no. We are waiting on approval from Ford on new designs. This was just a prototype and is not for sale.
Mike
So can we get just the sublimated flag? I’m partial to flag designs being a Disabled Navy Vet. I’d totally buy a black with sublimated US Flag for my blue Wildtrak.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So can we get just the sublimated flag? I’m partial to flag designs being a Disabled Navy Vet. I’d totally buy a black with sublimated US Flag for my blue Wildtrak.
First thank you for your service. Yes we do that flag. it's a distressed subdued version. Here is a pic of what it looks like. This is fresh off the printer before its made into a shade. It has not been added to the website yet but iI can get that done today.
Is this what you're looking for?
Mike / Owner / JTopsUSA

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 08AA2BB3-5ED3-49A4-A584-7357625268FD_1_201_a

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First thank you for your service. Yes we do that flag. it's a distressed subdued version. Here is a pic of what it looks like. This is fresh off the printer before its made into a shade. It has not been added to the website yet but iI can get that done today.
Is this what you're looking for?
Mike / Owner / JTopsUSA

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 08AA2BB3-5ED3-49A4-A584-7357625268FD_1_201_a
I’d buy that! 😍

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d buy that! 😍
It will be available to order later today and use coupon code G625 for a $25.00 discount.
It looks awesom in the sun!
Mike
Sponsored