First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was curious what makes top left for the stars “correct”.
The U.S. Code describe exactly how it supposed to be displayed.

4 U.S. Code § 7 - Position and manner of display
Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is the major design criteria. We have several prototypes we are working on. We hope to have it completed next week.
Mike/JTops
Ya'll stuff looks great. I hope the 4dr hardtop is something ya'll can figure out.

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think most of the so called 'patriots' who fly flags don't know shit about the proper way to fly a flag. I see them frayed on the back of trucks. I see them flying in front of houses resting the bushes/hedges. I see them flying 24 hours with any sort of lighting at night. I see flags on fenders of cars facing the wrong direction. If you don't know how to fly a flag and show the proper respect...then don't do it!

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just to be clear. The flag tops(with NO bronco badging)will be available on the website when? Love the dark distressed version. Will order once available.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

While the government suggests the flag shouldnt be shown certain ways, there's nothing they can do about it. They suggest it should not be worn on clothing yet there's a massive amount of merchandise, clothing, underwear, swimsuits, etc. with the flag that you never hear anyone complain about and yet here we are.

Add any of the thin "color" line flags, all black flags, any of the ones with various symbols, or sayings on them and it's pretty clear to see that the only people who really care about flag etiquette anymore is government entities. At this point it's all so far gone it's not even worth bringing up anymore.

I don't have the need to fly any flag or wear any clothes to show anyone what I believe in or what I think politically. But I also don't care to stop anyone from displaying or wearing whatever the hell they want because that's what I believe the US is all about.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While the government suggests the flag shouldnt be shown certain ways, there's nothing they can do about it. They suggest it should not be worn on clothing yet there's a massive amount of merchandise, clothing, underwear, swimsuits, etc. with the flag that you never hear anyone complain about and yet here we are.

Add any of the thin "color" line flags, all black flags, any of the ones with various symbols, or sayings on them and it's pretty clear to see that the only people who really care about flag etiquette anymore is government entities. At this point it's all so far gone it's not even worth bringing up anymore.

I don't have the need to fly any flag or wear any clothes to show anyone what I believe in or what I think politically. But I also don't care to stop anyone from displaying or wearing whatever the hell they want because that's what I believe the US is all about.
I think most of the so called 'patriots' who fly flags don't know shit about the proper way to fly a flag. I see them frayed on the back of trucks. I see them flying in front of houses resting the bushes/hedges. I see them flying 24 hours with any sort of lighting at night. I see flags on fenders of cars facing the wrong direction. If you don't know how to fly a flag and show the proper respect...then don't do it!
We appreciate your feedback. We have heard this for the 8 years we have we been manufacturing them.
Our flag has the proper orientation but it’s based on your angle of view. This is a personal choice, and one of the most requested graphics
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you for your awesome response!

Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So just to be clear. The flag tops(with NO bronco badging)will be available on the website when? Love the dark distressed version. Will order once available.
Be available to order later today.
Mike

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

this is pretty cool .............

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mike, Katie informed me that custom orders won’t be available until May. Is this the time frame you’re anticipating?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike, Katie informed me that custom orders won’t be available until May. Is this the time frame you’re anticipating?
Well kind of. This Friday she will start sending proofs and invoices. I am at manufacturing this week ironing out the build process. We have more than 25 requests and we will process these in the order they were received.
We also have over 100 solid color tops in the queue. It has been an overwhelming kick off and we are just getting started.
Mike

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thank you for your service. Yes we do that flag. it's a distressed subdued version. Here is a pic of what it looks like. This is fresh off the printer before its made into a shade. It has not been added to the website yet but iI can get that done today.
Is this what you're looking for?
Mike / Owner / JTopsUSA

08AA2BB3-5ED3-49A4-A584-7357625268FD_1_201_a.jpeg
I still don't see this flag available on your website. Any updates/idea when we can expect it?
Sponsored