First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven’t posted in a while but this one got me good today lol.

I didn’t think it’d get this bad in good ol Nebraska. Leave it to Woodhouse to be this exceptional!
It got me thinking how Ford really screwed the pooch by filling stock orders to these PoS big stealerships to tack on insane ADM’s to line their pockets when 1000s of ‘patient’ reservation holders have yet to get filled.

I’d love to tag ford in this as I know they’re in here. Heck, I almost made a twitter account to light a flame there…

Correction: they were orders, not stock units. My bad guys.

It is aggravating and truly hasn’t hit me until today. I’ll admit, I was thinking if they did 5k I was contemplating on snagging one up. My want did not overcome my common sense.

This is just craziness…keep calm and chive on lol

Ford Bronco Just hilarity at this point. Shame on you Ford 348443F5-EE62-4D2D-A973-DAB7A022AA42
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, all 3 on their website have “green” special order window stickers. So my guess is they are abandoned reservation holders. Maybe the people couldn’t qualify, or due to the wait changed their mind. I’m not sticking up for the dealership, but I don’t think these are stock orders.

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t posted in a while but this one got me good today lol.

I didn’t think it’d get this bad in good ol Nebraska. Leave it to Woodhouse to be this exceptional!
It got me thinking how Ford really screwed the pooch by filling stock orders to these PoS big stealerships to tack on insane ADM’s to line their pockets when 1000s of ‘patient’ reservation holders have yet to get filled.

I’d love to tag ford in this as I know they’re in here. Heck, I almost made a twitter account to light a flame there…

It is aggravating and truly hasn’t hit me until today. I’ll admit, I was thinking if they did 5k I was contemplating on snagging one up. My want did not overcome my common sense.

This is just craziness…keep calm and chive on lol

348443F5-EE62-4D2D-A973-DAB7A022AA42.jpeg
I literally bought a dropped order today from a small dealer I know here in CA. Badlands 2.7, Squatch, MIC, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod bumper - All the deadly sins. He charged me 5k ADM but gave me 2k more for my trade then I got appraised at CARMAX. He also buried the ADM in my trade equity so I didn't pay tax on the 5k. They also used some ford discretionary funds and gave me 1k in free accessories because I was a res/order holder.

I know a lot of dealers out there that would have slapped a 20-30k ADM on a loaded Bronco like that.

2wheel-Lee

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I literally bought a dropped order today from a small dealer I know here in CA. Badlands 2.7, Squatch, MIC, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod bumper - All the deadly sins. He charged me 5k ADM but gave me 2k more for my trade then I got appraised at CARMAX. He also buried the ADM in my trade equity so I didn't pay tax on the 5k. They also used some ford discretionary funds and gave me 1k in free accessories because I was a res/order holder.

I know a lot of dealers out there that would have slapped a 20-30k ADM on a loaded Bronco like that.
Congrats the bronco looks great.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I've seen every Bronco from a big dealer here have a minimum of $5k and they called me and offered a 2dr Loaded Badlands for $20k over. It's nuts!
KCCO

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer / 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just glad I got mine for MSRP. I would have walked. 2.7l OBX 4 door velocity blue, squatch. Can't imagine what some/most of you are going through.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

as a side note, if you have to deal with Fords financial arm they aren't making it any easier to get fair financing either...

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased mine through Woodhouse and had a great experience. They honored every agreement we had in place and were good to work with even after my original sales person left. They were the only dealer in the area willing to work with me on price. Next closest was Granger 3 hours away.

They were upfront that if I ever walked away they’d be sticking my Bronco out front with a $15k ADM. They never took a dime of deposit money because was they put it, they’d be better off if I walked away.

My sales person also told me about a FE they ended up not selling to the order holder. Claimed the guy couldn’t get his financing in order and that they gave him 30 days to try to get something lined up but he eventually walked away. No way to verify, but he had nothing to gain by making it up.

This was my first purchase with them, but I have family who has also dealt with them and I would deal with them again in the future.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jroub21

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased mine through Woodhouse and had a great experience. They honored every agreement we had in place and were good to work with even after my original sales person left. They were the only dealer in the area willing to work with me on price. Next closest was Granger 3 hours away.

They were upfront that if I ever walked away they’d be sticking my Bronco out front with a $15k ADM. They never took a dime of deposit money because was they put it, they’d be better off if I walked away.

My sales person also told me about a FE they ended up not selling to the order holder. Claimed the guy couldn’t get his financing in order and that they gave him 30 days to try to get something lined up but he eventually walked away. No way to verify, but he had nothing to gain by making it up.

This was my first purchase with them, but I have family who has also dealt with them and I would deal with them again in the future.
I’ve bought 2 vehicles from them (in 17 and 15) and and had a great experience. Family as well several years prior, nothing since that ‘17 tho. Used to love dealing w them, I felt they were the standard around here. But the last 4 vehicles (I go through a lot, horrible habit) have been through Baxter. I was talking to them about a handful of Outer banks they got in 2 months ago. Wanted 5k over and a deposit, I didn’t think it extreme. They also low balled me big time on my gecko green loaded Mojave gladiator for trade w 3k miles…50k lol. The salesman was good to work w, super nice guy.
This stuff is happening all over the country, so not to be whining about. Just expressing how it finally hit home about how bad ford dropped the ball on this Bronco ordering.

Last edited:

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, all 3 on their website have “green” special order window stickers. So my guess is they are abandoned reservation holders. Maybe the people couldn’t qualify, or due to the wait changed their mind. I’m not sticking up for the dealership, but I don’t think these are stock orders.
Ford screwed up
I’ve posted several times a $100 deposit allowed everyone to order and many people figured they would figure it out.

they knew they couldn’t fried a 60,000 car note, and some had life changes….

mid the deposit would have been 2000-5000 I guarantee it would have cut orders a ton

OP
OP
Jroub21

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3 workers I’m sure. Odds of 3 average joes abandoning their orders, yeah nah.
Sponsored