Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is likely seen as a less disruptive way to maintain supply chain balance instead of making later blend adjustments due to dwindling commodity supply.

I can't say for sure, but I assume this is to give Webasto a chance to catch up a bit on hard tops before the bigger production run begins.
Do you know....is Webasto running 2 shifts, 3? If they have the staff....they should be. Thanks
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had my dealer check my build date 30 mins ago... Itā€™s still listed at 7/26 in Fords system. What does that mean for me? Will it get pushed again? Or pulled forward?

32944733-D51F-4A34-BEA5-EB97C9D36D6A.gif
I called my dealer and Ford after seeing this post. The Ford rep said my build day was moved from 7/7 to 7/12. I spoke with my dealer sales manager who said he didn't see this and thanked me for the info. I asked the Ford rep if I should expect to be moved yet another time and he said it was 99% locked in this time. He said the dates people have now shouldn't change again, but...?

Call 800 334 4375

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This leaves three remaining weeks of ramp-up phase production (6/28, 7/12, and 7/19) before full line speed production begins on 8/2.
Are those 3 weeks enough to get to that 8/2 full production? Also is there any more insight or update on what "full production" speed means? Is that like 500 a day or 1000 a day or ?

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How this continues to be a talking point as if Ford is somehow an evil enterprise out to lie to you at every opportunity is comical at best.
They're not out to lie, but they ARE out to limit information. The less people know about delays the more likely they are to keep holding on to hope they might get their Bronco sometime soon, and the fewer that cancel.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are those 3 weeks enough to get to that 8/2 full production? Also is there more insight or update on what "full production" speed means? Is that like 500 a day or 1000 a day or ?
Systems sequencing and timing is locked in so there aren't any remaining production concerns preventing them from the planned full rate.

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How this continues to be a talking point as if Ford is somehow an evil enterprise out to lie to you at every opportunity is comical at best.
Wanting Ford to be transparent isnā€™t calling them an evil enterprise šŸ¤£

Ford can only blame Webasto for so long. Most of us just want honest updates about the vehicles weā€™ve had reserved for over a year. Not some badly written PR jargon theyā€™ve already sent us before. I donā€™t think thatā€™s too much to ask.

Some of us canā€™t wait another year just for an ā€œestimate.ā€ We understand the delays, but we donā€™t like being left out in the dark. Why you continue to boot-lick Ford, is beyond me.

Ford Bronco Just in: MAP shutting down weeks of 7/5 and 7/26 9C529692-1D6A-48BE-8EC6-1D1FCB3E83D4

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
this is crap, a lot of people made changes to their orders so they can get them sooner. Now they want to stop producing. Just make the one that can be made and the orther issue will catch up soon enough.
Switching your order to a build you don't want, for the chance to maybe get it a little sooner was never a good idea.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do I have a bad feeling this is an issue that isnā€™t going to get resolved anytime soon?
Exactly what I was thinking Jacob. It just doesn't give me the warm, and fuzzies......Out of disgust (which I really didn't want), I've set my break point at being told mine will be a '23 model. I'm hoping that doesn't happen, but at this rate I'm beginning to wonder.

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really hoping this doesn't affect my 7/1 build day. Waiting on my dealer rep to check my date again.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They're not out to lie, but they ARE out to limit information. The less people know about delays the more likely they are to keep holding on to hope they might get their Bronco sometime soon, and the fewer that cancel.
Ford Bronco Just in: MAP shutting down weeks of 7/5 and 7/26 145B56D0-EBCB-40C2-BBD1-189D0A4BE971

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And their decision to limit information is based on a reasoned approach: build scheduling is moving around a lot, and, in general, customers will respond better to one email later giving them a real build date than several over a couple weeks moving that date around.

Most Bronco buyers aren't like those of us on here a lot. They're simply going about their lives and looking forward to when their dealer calls them to come pick up their rig. A half-dozen emails jerking their dates around will make that worse. From a PR perspective, it's practical to say "Just don't say anything at all until you can say something real."

I would love to have hourly updates, because I find it interesting. But most people aren't as enamored with Broncos as we are.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe they should not have done those demos and "priority orders".
Iā€™m a priority order even though I reserved first hour it was open, have had a vin since Aprilā€¦..I still have no bronco. So whatā€™s your next thought?
Sponsored