Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want Mickey Thompson 33x12.50R17 Baja Boss ATs, but I'm a little nervous about that wide a tire fitting on a Black Diamond without a lift.
I got 285 75/r17s. Toyo ATIIIs

Thats ~34” but only ~11.25 wide. Should fit Badlands nicely.

OP
OP
MoabRox

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got 285 75/r17s. Toyo ATIIIs

Thats ~34” but only ~11.25 wide. Should fit Badlands nicely.
Nice wheels and great tires! They'll look great on your BL.
I like the Baja Boss ATs in the 33x12.50R17 since they have a D load rating, but if they are too wide, I'll go with the LT315/70R17 Es.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@MoabRox very nice but I will order my rims once I have a delivery date also newly made tires

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited for the 35mm offset to be back in stock. We gotta post pics. Let people see the different offset on the same wheels.

kodiakjack

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X-4, Toyota Highlander, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love SCS (Stealth Custom Series) wheels. Am considering the Ray10's for the Bronco. They are typically made for Toyota but the bolt pattern is same as the Bronco. Only issue is the center bore size, I think a center ring adapter should do the trick. Now figuring out the offset...I am also considering Method 310 Con 6, maybe Fuel Revolvers or American Racing Baja. I want to go for a retro look on Bronco.
I looked at the sizes and the Bronco has a 93.1 mm wheel hub and the Ray 10s have a 106mm wheel center bore. Just need 93.1 to 106mm Hub Centric Rings.

Question: does it matter if you get nylon or aluminum on hub centric rings? I figure the metal is stronger but I have never felt with them before.

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I looked at the sizes and the Bronco has a 93.1 mm wheel hub and the Ray 10s have a 106mm wheel center bore. Just need 93.1 to 106mm Hub Centric Rings.

Question: does it matter if you get nylon or aluminum on hub centric rings? I figure the metal is stronger but I have never felt with them before.
Nylon is fine.

Ford Bronco Just ordered wheels! Am I nuts? 400B94B2-4396-4305-AE83-75741BDB8263

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

As @JCAntimatter noted, Nylon would work. In fact most of the Hubcentric rings we carry are actually plastic.

This is due to the purpose of the hubring is not to carry any load, simply to help during installation to center the wheel onto the the studs. Once the lugs are tightened down the hubring serves no purpose.
Sponsored