elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Clubs

I almost did the same thing - TireRack has Method 313's on sale from $333 each down to $195 that fit the Ranger/Bronco. Both Titanium and Black.
But I decided to just keep the Big Bend wheels and put some good 285/70 R17 tires on them instead.
Wow. Great price on the 313s. I couldn't find that deal on their site. Do you have a link?

Advertisement

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Cherokee Trailhawk
Clubs

I keep hoping the Bronco will be what tips more wheel companies to jump into the 17" forged off-road wheel biz. Plenty of companies making 20"+ deep offset, 90's style billet brodozer wheels🙄. You'd think with the Bronco, Wrangler, Yotas, etc. we'd be at a critical mass for a few to step up their game from these cheap cast wheels that have flooded the market.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I’m waiting until closer to delivery time but it’s confirmed we can swap in 33” tires onto Black Diamond with no adjustments?

OP
MoabRox

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Vehicle Showcase
I’m waiting until closer to delivery time but it’s confirmed we can swap in 33” tires onto Black Diamond with no adjustments?
There’s been a lot of discussion about that on the forum. The general consensus is that they will fit without a lift, assuming wheels with +55 mm (or close to) offset. However, we may have to remove or modify the crash bars inside the wheel Wells.

guerro

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F250HD XL 2WD
I just ordered wheels to put on my BD, when it arrives. TireRack has a deal on some AlphaEquipt Delta wheels that I like better than anything from the factory. They're 17x8.5 with +35mm offset (Ranger wheels). I think they'll look great and more importantly will fit the Mickey Thompson 33x12.50 R 17 Baja Boss ATs I hope to put on as well.

1617839691037.png
If it works, is it really a crazy idea?

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
There’s been a lot of discussion about that on the forum. The general consensus is that they will fit without a lift, assuming wheels with +55 mm (or close to) offset. However, we may have to remove or modify the crash bars inside the wheel Wells.
I’ve seen a lot of talk but hadn’t seen anything definite yet. If more modifications are needed it might start to push me into a BL and just be done with it. [Ford greedily rubs hands together]

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Clubs

I must be nuts too. Just received these Monday. The interesting part for me was that my wife had no regard for the price, she simply asked ”why would you get wheels for something you don’t have yet”. “Because I got the 5th one free?”

F9AE7C73-FF25-43D4-85EB-FFE55308C288.jpeg
Who’s doing 5th free on Methods?

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement