Sponsored

Just picked up a 2D - what should I do with it?

What do I do with this bronco?

• Total voters

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve had an old, early reservation and order for a 2 door sitting out there at granger for a long time. Wasn’t really expecting to see it come on and then ford decided to dump a bunch of orders on them, so now I have it. 2-door, badlands, sas. 3 years ago I had a lot of thoughts, ideas and plans for what would be but now everything is different.

At this pointy off roading is now, generally, beyond what I’d use a brand new vehicle for. It’s likely to get body damage and the fragility of the bronco IFS and steering rack is generally not something I’m interested in worrying about. I just don’t do much rec wheeling that you can use a shiny weekend warrior.

I think the only way I put the requisite money into the steering would be if I built an ultra4 racer out of it.

I don’t really need a daily, I have a super duty and a little fuel economy car.

so what do I do with it?

Ford Bronco Just picked up a 2D - what should I do with it? 49CC08D0-10CD-400B-AA88-CEFDF3162C4A
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You should go into every thread, regardless of relevancy, and crow about it's superiority. At least that's what I would do!
Have no fear.

Honestly I think I’ll go in and crow about MY superiority for having it

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve had the thought - as one of the poll options - to raffle it off/diesel bros style give away in which case I’d donate $$ to a couple Of my favorite charities. Jessie combs foundation as I’m getting into ultra4, humane society and some veterans charities.

Ford Bronco Just picked up a 2D - what should I do with it? 69A65072-C932-4BBB-BAC3-EC945E91B256

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trade that short bus for a 4 door, throw the family in the back, get out there and enjoy.

Just my 2 cents.
Thats a horrible idea. 4DR Broncos are just wrong

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i mean you got a BL SAS, and it's not your DD. not sure why you care about wheeling in it. i wheel in a BD that is a DD.
It’s not a DD and it’s not really something I’m gonna wheel. Im just not sure what I’m really going to use it for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But will it blend? 🤔

Ford Bronco Just picked up a 2D - what should I do with it? 1688082075420

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wheel the damned thing. Anything that breaks can be fixed. Drive it smart and breakage isn't that likely. I've been beating the piss out of a Base 2-door with no lockers and a measley M190 front end for almost 2 years now and I haven't broken anything yet.