Sponsored

Just picked up and so far 100 miles with smiles!

johnnyrare

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had a Bronco Wildtrack in order for over 2 years. And after calling my dealer with not much confidence of it arriving any time soon I went on the hunt last night. After 20 inquires to true car and getting offers for 8-10k over. One tiny little dealer in NJ about a 2 hour drive away came back with a 5k over offer. So I gave them a call. None the less I talked this markup down to 3500. And talked my trade in up to 2500 more than I paid for it over 2 years ago. So I ended up paying about 1k markup. Then I came to thinking the 2023 went up about 1k so did I really? If I would have waited for mine to arrive my car would have depreciated. And the bronco cost went up.

So I sent a deposit over the phone. Applied for financing and drive the next morning. They apparently got 5 calls after I signed the deal through email the night before. It just was listed.

as for the drive home. I am coming from a sports car. And I wanted a family car with a little fun to it to haul me the wife and the 6 month old. And the drive does not disappoint. It’s not sluggish in any form.It has a little pep in its step. The road presence was incredible. The handling everything. I even had a little fun skipping some traffic that only a Bronco would be able to do. Hahaha

I also could not believe how many people looked left and looked right as I passed. It brings a fun attention to it.

overall very satisfied and I am so happy to have taken the plunge. I test drove jeeps Hondas all kinds of family suvs and the drive was so boring coming from a sports car that I could never bite the bullet. This is a great alternative Not to mention me and the wife love camping so next a rooftop tent and we will have many adventures to come in this beauty.

The only 2 options that I ordered that this didn’t have was the leather interior and the roof rack. The roof rack I ordered through the parts department. And the cloth interior is actually perfect I don’t miss the leather at all. Very nice quality.

BUILD :
2022 Wildtrack
Area 51
LUX Package
Hardtop
Tube Step
Graphics Package
Keypad

38844F21-68FE-403A-A14D-0117E29B4F43.jpeg

08157D50-96B4-4CB2-B9ED-007AC528FAB4.jpeg

C69F0127-973A-4EC4-9AD0-5DCF4AAA74FB.jpeg

900C0CCB-165E-4480-9934-2A78B54460DC.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good find! So did you call and cancel your order so the next guy that has been waiting for two years plus maybe gets his a little faster?

OP
OP

johnnyrare

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes! In fact they were excited to refund me. Although I am sure they will just keep it for stock since ford won’t let them order a Wildtrack for stock.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had a Bronco Wildtrack in order for over 2 years. And after calling my dealer with not much confidence of it arriving any time soon I went on the hunt last night. After 20 inquires to true car and getting offers for 8-10k over. One tiny little dealer in NJ about a 2 hour drive away came back with a 5k over offer. So I gave them a call. None the less I talked this markup down to 3500. And talked my trade in up to 2500 more than I paid for it over 2 years ago. So I ended up paying about 1k markup. Then I came to thinking the 2023 went up about 1k so did I really? If I would have waited for mine to arrive my car would have depreciated. And the bronco cost went up.

So I sent a deposit over the phone. Applied for financing and drive the next morning. They apparently got 5 calls after I signed the deal through email the night before. It just was listed.

as for the drive home. I am coming from a sports car. And I wanted a family car with a little fun to it to haul me the wife and the 6 month old. And the drive does not disappoint. It’s not sluggish in any form.It has a little pep in its step. The road presence was incredible. The handling everything. I even had a little fun skipping some traffic that only a Bronco would be able to do. Hahaha

I also could not believe how many people looked left and looked right as I passed. It brings a fun attention to it.

overall very satisfied and I am so happy to have taken the plunge. I test drove jeeps Hondas all kinds of family suvs and the drive was so boring coming from a sports car that I could never bite the bullet. This is a great alternative Not to mention me and the wife love camping so next a rooftop tent and we will have many adventures to come in this beauty.

The only 2 options that I ordered that this didn’t have was the leather interior and the roof rack. The roof rack I ordered through the parts department. And the cloth interior is actually perfect I don’t miss the leather at all. Very nice quality.

BUILD :
2022 Wildtrack
Area 51
LUX Package
Hardtop
Tube Step
Graphics Package
Keypad

Ford Bronco Just picked up and so far 100 miles with smiles! 900C0CCB-165E-4480-9934-2A78B54460DC

Ford Bronco Just picked up and so far 100 miles with smiles! 900C0CCB-165E-4480-9934-2A78B54460DC

Congrats! It looks great!

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes! In fact they were excited to refund me. Although I am sure they will just keep it for stock since ford won’t let them order a Wildtrack for stock.
That seems to be standard practice. The dealer won’t cancel the order and then it arrives on their lot with your build and they sell it to someone else. Sadly it doesn’t help someone who’s got one on order at all.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BUILD :
2022 Wildtrack
Area 51
LUX Package
Hardtop
Tube Step
Graphics Package
Keypad

38844F21-68FE-403A-A14D-0117E29B4F43.jpeg

08157D50-96B4-4CB2-B9ED-007AC528FAB4.jpeg

C69F0127-973A-4EC4-9AD0-5DCF4AAA74FB.jpeg

900C0CCB-165E-4480-9934-2A78B54460DC.jpeg
Great looking ride! I’m really happy everything worked out for you. You put in the work and got a great deal. Hoping we continue to see ADM fall next year.

OP
OP

johnnyrare

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks if I didn’t profit on my trade in I don’t think I could have found it in me to pay any ADM but it worked out that I basically paid Msrp.
Sponsored