First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think a hybrid of these two styles would hit the sweet spot. Bestop should follow KBD's lead - thin out the material in the upper section, while keeping the fender arch line covered. Then lower the wider section of the flare to disguise the round wheel wells better.

Standard and sasquatch width options would be nice to have as well.

@Bestop_Team lots of folks are still looking for the perfect square fender flares!
@frostyjake I will share your feedback with the team! Thank you!
~Crystal@Bestop
Sponsored

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think a hybrid of these two styles would hit the sweet spot. Bestop should follow KBD's lead - thin out the material in the upper section, while keeping the fender arch line covered. Then lower the wider section of the flare to disguise the round wheel wells better.

Standard and sasquatch width options would be nice to have as well.

@Bestop_Team lots of folks are still looking for the perfect square fender flares!
Between the two...Bestop has the best looking ones I think. But yeah, if somehow that rounded arch piece could be disguised better, that would be great. At the end of the day, they're taking a rounded hole and trying to put a square piece on it, so to speak. So there might not be a perfect solution.

The perfect solution is different fenders with the squared off fender flares, like the Heritage edition has.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
The perfect solution is different fenders with the squared off fender flares, like the Heritage edition has.
Agreed. I do think there is a market for a square flare for the round opening, since there are many non-Heritage/Everglades owners who have expressed they like the look. If someone can nail a design that looks really good, it would be more economical and less wasteful for owners to just swap the flare.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't think it looks bad. I didn't notice it, until you pointed it out.
I didn’t see it at first either and almost ordered these. But once you see it you can’t unsee it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between the two...Bestop has the best looking ones I think. But yeah, if somehow that rounded arch piece could be disguised better, that would be great. At the end of the day, they're taking a rounded hole and trying to put a square piece on it, so to speak. So there might not be a perfect solution.

The perfect solution, visually, is the Bestops offered as a cut out flare, where you actually cut away your fender in that area the arch hides. It's a serious commitment though.

Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The perfect solution, visually, is the Bestops offered as a cut out flare, where you actually cut away your fender in that area the arch hides. It's a serious commitment though.
Short of getting heritage fenders this is the solution. I would be all in on some of these if someone makes them.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bestop flares look really good if you paint match the outside and black out the inner wheel well.

DSC05117.jpg

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@frostyjake I will share your feedback with the team! Thank you!
~Crystal@Bestop

Not sure if you guys are going to design a wider squared flare that drop down on the oiter edge to mask the wheel arch, but another suggestion to add the lip against the body with optional rivets like the Maxlider motors vintage flares please.

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure if you guys are going to design a wider squared flare that drop down on the oiter edge to mask the wheel arch, but another suggestion to add the lip against the body with optional rivets like the Maxlider motors vintage flares please.
@Smitty1979 great idea, I will share this too! Thank you!
~Crystal@Bestop

chuthis

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have their KBD flares painted yet?

Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

here is my test fit, going to paint the inside a flat black after seeing them on.

Ford Bronco KBD fender flares IMG_4432

IMG_4432.jpg
Looks fantastic. With the paint on them, makes me want to get a set. I think these fenders are the perfect size and shape for the ranger paint scheme.

IMG_3619.jpeg

chaosrob

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks fantastic. With the paint on them, makes me want to get a set. I think these fenders are the perfect size and shape for the ranger paint scheme.

Ford Bronco KBD fender flares IMG_3619
Love that scheme, it would look beautiful. Here they are finished and installed with a couple tweaks. I think I am going to like them

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4439-1.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yours is by far the best I have seen. I wish I wouldn’t have sold mine after seeing yours. I am hoping to make some smaller ones for my heritage edition. Of course that is if the damn thing ever gets built. So I can do that same scheme on my new azure grey. Stay tuned. Even though it might be a while 😂

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs