First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it makes you feel better, I got the same email, and I took delivery a couple weeks back.

Makes a person wonder how much money they make on the Off-Roadeo to be pushing it that hard
Im 511 days in with no production email or anything else for that matter. Ive received a print and a flag. No truck.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was excited about the offroadeo but not iv seen vids on it realized how much it would cost my i think im all set, just wish i had some where close to take my bronco off road

Sponsored
OP
OP
BaseBroncoMike

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes a person wonder how much money they make on the Off-Roadeo to be pushing it that hard
Considering most people go for free (or will be refunded), plus many have guest credits, I don't think Ford is making much.

What might be challenging for them is that they likely need a certain amount of attendance to keep their partners happy - hotel, food, etc.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im 511 days in with no production email or anything else for that matter. Ive received a print and a flag. No truck.
I feel the pain. It's a long journey.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Considering most people go for free (or will be refunded), plus many have guest credits, I don't think Ford is making much.
Agreed! I was free, my guest was massively discounted, and they gave us a couple hundred bucks worth of free merch from the store at off-roadeo. Idk how they make any money on this. Maybe its just setup to make this profitable in the future when it opens to general public or when they can stop giving out "we're sorry" perks for reservation holders and people then have to pay full price. There will already be a decent sized community built up and Bronco owners that went for free will tell others to go, who will end up spending lots of money for the experience.

Sponsored

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you ever find yourself in the central MS area, I would happily let you drive my 4door. Hope you you get some good news before long. I know everyone says it, but it really is worth the wait.

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At 425 days for my 2 door OBX, starting to lose hope . Especially since I saw my first 2 DR in the wild. Got a daughter getting married in June down on the OBX and thought for sure I’d have it by then, would’ve been pretty cool. Thanks Ford 😠