Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering most people go for free (or will be refunded), plus many have guest credits, I don't think Ford is making much.

What might be challenging for them is that they likely need a certain amount of attendance to keep their partners happy - hotel, food, etc.
In October I went to the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Texas, and you might be surprised (or not) by the amount of money the free participants spent on Bronco Off-Roadeo Swag. It was a lot. I behaved and bought a Bronco cap and a tee-shirt.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, I didn’t get this email!
Maybe my time has come.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I unsubbed from Off Rodeo crap a loooong time ago.
Me Too.
Been doing my own Off Rodeos a couple times a month since I got my Rubicon up to speed.
Looking to hit EJS in April.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im 511 days in with no production email or anything else for that matter. Ive received a print and a flag. No truck.
If You are ever in Maryland, the next round is in me. This sucks.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im 511 days in with no production email or anything else for that matter. Ive received a print and a flag. No truck.
Same here at 511 days….stay pumped

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least you got an e-mail. As a Grangtober 2020 reservation, I feel like Ford has thrown me down a well and are hoping I forget that I even ordered a Bronco.
That's really the best strategy I've found. Just straight up forget that you even have it ordered and time flies. Then, one fine day in 2030, we'll be pleasantly surprised with an e-mail from Ford that says we're scheduled for production. Oh my, what a day that will be.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it makes you feel better, I got the same email, and I took delivery a couple weeks back.

Makes a person wonder how much money they make on the Off-Roadeo to be pushing it that hard
They don’t make anything. They don’t make any money off Broncos. They are trying to create a bronco community just like jeeps. Next time you are out take a notice of how many jeeps are out there. That’s what Ford wants. Long term play.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's really the best strategy I've found. Just straight up forget that you even have it ordered and time flies. Then, one fine day in 2030, we'll be pleasantly surprised with an e-mail from Ford that says we're scheduled for production. Oh my, what a day that will be.
I checked, yes you can will your time stamp to your children. They assured me there would be no need to will it to my Grandchildren.
No reservation for me, a March 12th order. So I don't even get the free gifts.

Sponsored

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I checked, yes you can will your time stamp to your children. They assured me there would be no need to will it to my Grandchildren.
No reservation for me, a March 12th order. So I don't even get the free gifts.
Duly noted...

And not even the flag?! I'm a May 28th order, and I got the flag about 2 weeks ago. Glad to finally start filling out my Bingo card. Tbh, it might be better to not get anything -- I just want to push the idea of getting my Bronco to the furthest corner of my thoughts so I don't become disgruntled. Each gift that shows up in the mail will be antithetical to that concept :(