Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good video. I like that one much more than the kid internet influencers that cant afford a Bronco squeaking "its so awesome, I'm getting one"....... 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone else hear the driver mention the WARTHOG!?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found this to be the best video so far out of all the ones out there. (y)

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice video by Exodus 4x4 😊
Fantastic video! There is so much to be excited about, but what caught my attention was the obstacle warning. Thanks!

Sponsored

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great Video! Thanks very much! I can’t wait to get my Badlands 2 door.
However, before this video, I was 100% sure I wanted to go with manual.. now I also really want to see a drive along with a manual bronco.

For you manual people.. are you more inclined to get a auto after seeing this video?
I am sticking with my manual. It would be nice to have the extra oomph of the v6 but I just like having control at every level of range drive, and I don’t think I will be doing much off road speeding, not much of that is presented here where I live. But it does look nice!!

Mr. Hankey

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2d MT, GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fantastic video! There is so much to be excited about, but what caught my attention was the obstacle warning. Thanks!
Yes, two comments on this awesome video and thread.

First, I did not know about the obstacle warning. I am buying a 2 door badlands so that I can get to back country lakes and creeks for fishing. So for me, it is the destination even more than the journey, and if there is no water I’m not going there. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll have fun getting there, but if I can safely crawl up rocks on an unimproved road and minimize damage that will be great. Only damage/character I’m resigned to is pinstripes...

Second, as with others on the thread I’m hoping to see a video with manual. While I think automatic is probably better in most ways, I had a manual truck for 20 years and I just want one for my new lifestyle vehicle daily driver. I don’t need a reason, I’m just getting one :).

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the "obstacle warning" is just the bumper mounted front sensors just like the rear ones. Not some unique system.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's also worth noting that the Bronco handled this well with 4 grown men riding in it. Well maybe 3.5 if you consider the pint size driver.

Mr. Hankey

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2d MT, GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the "obstacle warning" is just the bumper mounted front sensors just like the rear ones. Not some unique system.
Copy that. When I was on my last trip with a 4Runner, we also had a collision warning system, and that was my buddy. Each time we saw a rock that could cause damage and we couldn’t go around it, he got out and had a look. 90% of the time we were going to clear anyway.

I’m used to rear and side pedestrian and obstacle monitors, but cameras that are calibrated to detect problematic rocks and alert the driver sounds perfect. Perhaps this has been around for Ford trucks in the recent past, but it was news to me.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So in Baja mode, front camera turns on. What other drive modes turns on the front camera?

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice video by Exodus 4x4 😊
Damn KOH videos.

I emailed my dealer, "I want to give you more money", changed my BL order from Mid, to High package. Those cameras and big screen are just sexy.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I loved about this video is the walk around of the frame and suspension overview that he walks us through.

For many this may be over the head. However, for those who either build 4x4s or wrench at all, shows where Ford added more strength and even a few areas where only the engineers fully understand what they were doing, but it is all purposeful. Potential upgrades to the IFS may not be as immediately necessary as they are when you grab some other IFS off roaders, which is great. Any additional lift over factory will put strain on a few areas, but if the aftermarket is going to go past what is already standard which will lead to a ton of innovation in stronger and lighter materials. Can't wait to see someone try using carbon reinforced plastics for IFS parts. This will be expensive, but help to cut weight and add strength a good bit. This would likely be seen in off road motorsports first, then the Worthog or whatever.

As others have pointed out, the outright shit eating grins and giddy expressions is awesome, but also know some of that was because of who is driving, which alone would have made my year.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just realized that Exodus 4×4 is in close proximity to me. Their reviews are stellar and they seem to be super knowledgeable so Exodus 4×4 will be my go to shop for any modifications for my Bronco.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those tires are also larger than Sasquatch tires. They're a true 35" tire. Most 315's are closer to 34".
Just because the sidewall says 35xwhatever doesn't mean it actually measure 35". There are very few "true" tire sizes and most of them are not radials.
Sponsored