Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone order from this dealer and is struggling to get info out of them?

I've asked a couple times now to see where I stand in their allotments. As in if I'm 10th in line, 50th, 300th and my salesmen just seems to give me around about answers. "Hard to say with timelines right now", "The allotments don't go by order, but by parts constraints".

I get all that but I can get some sort of idea of where I stand if they would just give out this information. Don't understand why they are keeping customers in the dark.
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's exactly the way my dealer is and from what I have read there are several that do not give out any info. All we can do is wait.

OP
OP
Traveling.Gaijin

Traveling.Gaijin

Badlands
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's exactly the way my dealer is and from what I have read there are several that do not give out any info. All we can do is wait.
If they don't want to give out the info than just say it lol quit giving me the run around on it. It's more annoying than just being up front

eurydice_96

Badlands
First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered through them. My salesguy, Nic, did not provide a lot of info through the wait/build process. He didn't really seem to have any more than I did. Although, he did know that I was in the very top of the allotments. (I received mine the day after Thanksgiving.)

The actual sales process was the best I've ever experienced. Nic called the morning my Bronco arrived and asked when I was coming in. Everything was ready for me about 2 hours later. They asked what I wanted for my trade in. They matched it. The finance guy ran through the paper work. Zero pressure for any extras.

OP
OP
Traveling.Gaijin

Traveling.Gaijin

Badlands
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered through them. My salesguy, Nic, did not provide a lot of info through the wait/build process. He didn't really seem to have any more than I did. Although, he did know that I was in the very top of the allotments. (I received mine the day after Thanksgiving.)

The actual sales process was the best I've ever experienced. Nic called the morning my Bronco arrived and asked when I was coming in. Everything was ready for me about 2 hours later. They asked what I wanted for my trade in. They matched it. The finance guy ran through the paper work. Zero pressure for any extras.
Gotcha. I'm working through a guy named Zach. And after a but more pushing, today he finally gave me my number in line. 220 out of 258 😂

Sponsored

heatherisbetter

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on bronco :)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gotcha. I'm working through a guy named Zach. And after a but more pushing, today he finally gave me my number in line. 220 out of 258 😂
Zach is my guy too... when did you order? I am sure to be up there with you :)

kccougar

Badlands
First Name
kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Badlands Sasquatch, Z4, Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Their KSL listings are driving me crazy - cluttering up the site with "Reserved" Broncos.
Sponsored