Dimasin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi,
What is the last date to convert existing reservation from 07/17/20?
Thanks!
D.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dimasin

dimasin

Black Diamond
First Name
Dimasin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can existing reservation be converted to MY22?
Thanks!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can existing reservation be converted to MY22?
Thanks!
Yes, your reservation should have automatically been changed to a 2022 reservation after 3/19/21. Call your dealer to confirm.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order banks are still open. You can convert today.

The 3/19/21 date is the date that "if you converted by then, and get pushed to 2022, Ford said you to keep your pricing, and would not be subject to the new pricing for 2022.

I converted mine in May. It's a 2021 until Ford runs out of builds.

In theory, you can convert that reservation to 2022, but you have to wait until the 2022 order bank opens up. Which will be "who knows" but probably late September.

Better off converting now, and if you want a 2022, have your dealer tag the order as priority 99.

Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just not true.... 3/19/21 (won't even get into how it was extended)deadline was simply to be included in the first scheduling block. NOT production, NOT delivery. Just the first scheduling/planning block. You can still convert after that date you just get bumped further down the line.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just not true.... 3/19/21 (won't even get into how it was extended)deadline was simply to be included in the first scheduling block. NOT production, NOT delivery. Just the first scheduling/planning block. You can still convert after that date you just get bumped further down the line.
True you can still convert.. To a MY22. Any reservations that weren't converted to orders by 3/19/21 were automatically converted to MY22.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True you can still convert.. To a MY22. Any reservations that weren't converted to orders by 3/19/21 were automatically converted to MY22.
According to the information I have seen, this is incorrect.

That deadline was for a few things, but mainly for the customer, it was to be considered for first quarter of scheduling.

This is from a Ford communication to the dealers:

Ford Bronco Last date to convert reservation 1621282297013

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the information I have seen, this is incorrect.

That deadline was for a few things, but mainly for the customer, it was to be considered for first quarter of scheduling.

This is from a Ford communication to the dealers:

Ford Bronco Last date to convert reservation 1621282297013
Seems I stand corrected? I've seen Ford Communications to the contrary, stating that any reservation not converted to an order by 3/19/21 would automatically be converted to a potential MY22 order, if the reservation holder converts to an order? Maybe your posted Ford Communication came after the one I saw? That wouldn't surprise me. Ford's changed their tune many times throughout this ordeal. And it'll probably change again? But thanks for posting the Communication.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems I stand corrected? I've seen Ford Communications to the contrary, stating that any reservation not converted to an order by 3/19/21 would automatically be converted to a potential MY22 order, if the reservation holder converts to an order? Maybe your posted Ford Communication came after the one I saw? That wouldn't surprise me. Ford's changed their tune many times throughout this ordeal. And it'll probably change again? But thanks for posting the Communication.
Did the communication you see come from a dealer? Thereā€™s been so many communications and deadlines, but Iā€˜ve never seen anything like what you describe.

There was one recently just before scheduling started that warned people with duo or Mod tops that they needed to change to be considered for a MY21ā€¦. But it wasnā€™t entirely clear whether that was an absolute deadline for MY21, or just stern language in an attempt to get everyone who intended to change now, rather than waiting for later in the year and getting upset they missed the window for the MY21 allocation.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the communication you see come from a dealer? Thereā€™s been so many communications and deadlines, but Iā€˜ve never seen anything like what you describe.

There was one recently just before scheduling started that warned people with duo or Mod tops that they needed to change to be considered for a MY21ā€¦. But it wasnā€™t entirely clear whether that was an absolute deadline for MY21, or just stern language in an attempt to get everyone who intended to change now, rather than waiting for later in the year and getting upset they missed the window for the MY21 allocation.
I'm pretty sure it's one of the FAQ for Customers about reservations and orders on the Ford website. I think it was still there last week? I don't have time now, but when I can I'll copy and paste it here. Or you could check, if you've got time?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Important distinction you made there

Here's my situation
* I submitted my order with black mod top, by 3/19. Was priority build 19 at the time
* I just today switched over to MIC, and my order sheet still says priority build 19

I have no clue if Ford will now consider me for MY21. I met the 3/19 date, and my Bronco is technically buildable for this model year. But am I still in MY22 purgatory because I originally opted for black mod?

Thats my question

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Important distinction you made there

Here's my situation
* I submitted my order with black mod top, by 3/19. Was priority build 19 at the time
* I just today switched over to MIC, and my order sheet still says priority build 19

I have no clue if Ford will now consider me for MY21. I met the 3/19 date, and my Bronco is technically buildable for this model year. But am I still in MY22 purgatory because I originally opted for black mod?

Thats my question
Build priority code (except for 99)means a whole lot of jack shit nothing.

Depending on the rest of your build constraints, timestamp, dealer allocation you "Could" get a 21.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build priority code (except for 99)means a whole lot of jack shit nothing.

Depending on the rest of your build constraints, timestamp, dealer allocation you "Could" get a 21.
I know. I mentioned 19 to make it clear I was never a 99
Sponsored