First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 / 1970 Bronco (in process)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi guys, first time post but have been monitoring the forum since the 2021 release information last year.

so basically I had a reservation on day 2 of it going live, I ended up dropping it due to life reasons. Well things changed and I noticed Ford still had the $100 deposit going and so I put it down about 2 weeks ago.
I haven’t heard from my dealer about getting an order in, I did call them before I put my reservation down though.

so essentially wondering if anyone is in a similar boat and if my order conversation will take a while? I know on actual delivery it’s probably not happening for a while

thanks guys!
Sponsored

OP
OP

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe July is when the order bank will re-open. I was gonna do another res, looking to get a 2nd Bronco, but there will be people selling theirs so I’ll just hold off.
ok cool I didn’t see the information about next round of orders be in July

why the 2nd bronco if you don’t mind me asking?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ok cool I didn’t see the information about next round of orders be in July

why the 2nd bronco if you don’t mind me asking?
One to play with and beat up, the other will be a garage queen...

Sponsored
OP
OP

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One to play with and beat up, the other will be a garage queen...
makes sense. My guess was something like that

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You’ll be MY22 if you’re lucky.

OP
OP

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that I don’t mind since my f150 lease is up next year. I just am now anxious with wanting to at least get my order kind of thing to know it’s officially in the cue

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

makes sense. My guess was something like that
there’s other reasons too...including i want a 2.7 but can’t get it with a manual (my build) so why not get both?

there’s also my wife who just bought a Land Rover with all the tech (I’m actually not big on tech, but it was kinda cool), so why not get a second one?

then there’s the “i wanna teach my daughter how to drive manual. An eventually want to pass down the bronco to her...will she want a manual or auto? Might as well get both 😂

like Dom said...first world problems 😂

i think I’m just really making an excuse to get 2...but don’t tell the wife that.

OP
OP

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
there’s other reasons too...including i want a 2.7 but can’t get it with a manual (my build) so why not get both?

there’s also my wife who just bought a Land Rover with all the tech (I’m actually not big on tech, but it was kinda cool), so why not get a second one?

then there’s the “i wanna teach my daughter how to drive manual. An eventually want to pass down the bronco to her...will she want a manual or auto? Might as well get both 😂

like Dom said...first world problems 😂

i think I’m just really making an excuse to get 2...but don’t tell the wife that.
i get you there!
This one is going to be my vehicle so it’ll be a manual. I’m sad to not be able to get the 2.7 with the manual. But watching the test drive videos it seems like the 2.3 actually has a lot of get up and go, and I know there’s a few tune companies out there for the ranger that gets a good bump in HP with a simple tune

Sponsored

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, I reserved mine a little over a month ago, and my dealer (shout-out to Chapman Ford) told me probably late Q1 - Q2 (edit: of 2022, since context clues are hard)

I don't know where people are getting the idea that you'll have to wait multiple years.

Last edited:

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i get you there!
This one is going to be my vehicle so it’ll be a manual. I’m sad to not be able to get the 2.7 with the manual. But watching the test drive videos it seems like the 2.3 actually has a lot of get up and go, and I know there’s a few tune companies out there for the ranger that gets a good bump in HP with a simple tune
yeah i think the 2.3 is enough. I’m more concerned at some point it’ll be obsolete or get “phased” out, then now we’re looking at how to get parts for it? Don’t think it’ll happen soon, but just thinkin ahead...

OP
OP

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yeah i think the 2.3 is enough. I’m more concerned at some point it’ll be obsolete or get “phased” out, then now we’re looking at how to get parts for it? Don’t think it’ll happen soon, but just thinkin ahead...
I look at it that Ford has this engine (or variants of it) in a lot of different vehicles so I would like to assume part support will be there for a while

OP
OP

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FWIW, I reserved mine a little over a month ago, and my dealer (shout-out to Chapman Ford) told me probably late Q1 - Q2.

I don't know where people are getting the idea that you'll have to wait multiple years.
i think for my situation I put a reservation in after the order window was closed.
but yeah i get the point on there’s no way putting in an reservation now means you’ll have to wait till 2023

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FWIW, I reserved mine a little over a month ago, and my dealer (shout-out to Chapman Ford) told me probably late Q1 - Q2.

Spoke to my dealer in March about a second order....unless you get priority, you will not be getting it Q1 or Q2.

he actually had to turn people away be cause they want it this year and he knows he won’t be able to accommodate that.
Sponsored