First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what little we know it's still a virtual reveal. Youtubers like to add drama for views and likes. I doubt Ford called them up and uninvited them to the 'virtual' reveal.
It is possible Ford could not give them access to an advance press kit so likely , they would get the info when you and I do. At that point, that would put them at a disadvantage since they would have not had sufficent time to create their own media to go live with when the unveil happens.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It is possible Ford could not give them access to an advance press kit so likely , they would get the info when you and I do. At that point, that would put them at a disadvantage since they would have not had sufficent time to create their own media to go live with when the unveil happens.
Absolutely these are 100% unauthorized leak photos (/s), Ford must maintain plausible deniability, just don't follow Roman's eyes down to the tabletop where he is reading along from Powerpoint style notes pages with preview photos and text for each photo. Ford Marketing would never prepare slides like that to control and orchestrate the leaks they want out.

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! TFL 6-10-2020

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Vote for M A N U A L.

I like it, really like this leak. Come on, give a the full MONTY.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

after the auto driver stalls it 7 times:
Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! m_wp-content_uploads_2015_01_What-do-now
the reason the manual took so long to leak is because they had to find a manual driver.

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
"While a trailer is attached auto start-stop will not enable. With this hack a trailer light test plug is inserted into the trailer plug, fooling the truck into thinking a trailer is attached.

On the surface, this appears to be a clever solution, but as it turns out, it’s one of the worst solutions. Modern trucks have many advanced towing features that work well while towing. Transmission shift pressures will increase. Fuel-based remaining distance estimates are adjusted for the reduced fuel mileage. Blind spot systems will expand their range to account for the length of the trailer. Rear ultrasonic object detection and cross traffic alert disables so as not to falsely alarm due to the presence of the trailer. Rear-view camera overlays used to visualize the vehicle path are disabled. Advanced trailer anti-sway controls are enabled, which may brake wheels independently to reduce trailer sway.

The list goes on and on for built-in towing optimizations, and each and every one can be a problem if there’s not actually a trailer connected. Please don’t even consider this as a means to disable auto start-stop".
Its literally takes 2 secs to unplug or replug back in. 99% of the time I'm not towing and it affects NOTHING on the Vehicle but the Tow Hitch connection. When I need to tow I plug it back in, when I'm done towing I unplug it. Its that simple. None of the features you mention above are needed during daily driving so it has zero effect when driving without a trailer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Paint

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Absolutely these are 100% unauthorized leak photos (/s), Ford must maintain plausible deniability, just don't follow Roman's eyes down to the tabletop where he is reading along from Powerpoint style notes pages with preview photos and text for each photo. Ford Marketing would never prepare slides like that to control and orchestrate the leaks they want out.

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! giphy (8)
Or he prints out notes to read from so he doesn't have to memorize 5 pages of shit for every 10 minute video they put out. Which is a LOT.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not surprised. Ford said they were going to do that to any outlets that leaked stuff.
Dumb. If they don't want leaks, give out some information. They want people to be excited about their new vehicle yet they don't want people to know anything about it. I mean, I'm already looking at other vehicles because they are taking so long.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

? ? TO THE DIG

This would be an easier way to use it, and seeing the rotary switch with 4L, 2H, 4H it would make the most sense to me. IMO

Hit the button. Make the dig. Hit the button.
Could someone explain Dig to me?
Sponsored