First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Braptor, 20 GT350R, 14 SE Raptor, 68GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you all for the advice, and the document to align the top. I had previously reached out to Ford and my dealer told us, Ford doesn't monitor forums and I had likely given my info to a scammer 😂 I truly think Ford wants to do the right thing and help but the dealer was certainly not advocating for me. I pulled the front three sections off to clean and inspect the gaskets first, and then right before the pictures pulled the top to see if it was a matter of getting it on and latched right. I quickly realized the plates on the top of the roll bar are the key alignment components. Those scratches are very light. I build cars as a hobbyist so the alignment process is well within my skills, I just hate to spend an afternoon on a vehicle that is fully under warranty and should have been right from the factory. I bought this out of state and should have done a better inspection before I picked it up. I will let you know what I can get done.
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad you're on your way of figuring it out. Mine is a 2022 and has never leaked. Granted it is a 2 door and has one less panel. Good luck.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for the laugh, that picture is awesome!!!
This thing leaks buckets, hopefully to your point the gaskets have not formed to the misalignment, The more I think about it I need the dealer to fix this and if the gaskets are deformed, replace it all.
I havent seen a Raptor, but I understand there is an additional crossmember (at B pillar?) That adds structure. Perhaps this causes problems for the top if they're using the same one as other broncos.
Sponsored