Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmm
On my computer, it looks like they mistakenly lightened the MIC top when they did it.
Makes it hard to see what the final version will look like.
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price IS.PNG
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price CG.PNG

DNVRBronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
every single cactus grey pic in this forum shows it looking more like the cgi pic on the right. it changes slightly depending on lighting and camera quality but for the most part its looked like a mint green/grey car. that just looks flat our grey lol dont think its accurate at all

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... Anti-Matter Blue is now going to render as Purple-Black, once they get around to that color?
I saw a 2021 Expedition Antimatter Blue in a dealer showroom and you had to get the right angle to see it was blue, it almost appeared black.

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a 2021 Expedition Antimatter Blue in a dealer showroom and you had to get the right angle to see it was blue, it almost appeared black.
I don't disagree with this statement. It's for sure a dark blue. If you are straight on the blue pops but at angles its much darker. I even drove up to the dealer at night to see it under the street lights and it looks really dark unless you are just right. Personally that's why I like it. The blue just highlights on the bent metal angles. Maybe not for everyone but I loved my "patriotic blue" wrangler for the same reason.

Sponsored

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm now worried that the new shade of Green they announced is supposedly coming for MY2022 might be called Grass Green, or whatever it actually turns out to be, and while it may be called that, it's actually another shade of Grey.

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone actually seen a gray cactus?

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm now worried that the new shade of Green they announced is supposedly coming for MY2022 might be called Grass Green, or whatever it actually turns out to be, and while it may be called that, it's actually another shade of Grey.
Silver spruce
02F5CA4D-5D03-4FC7-ACA7-7E2BD64F645E.jpeg

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see blue/green in the original CGI. I looked at it as the only shade of Green available for 2021.
I saw this color on the Bronco Sport. One day it had a slight greenish hue and the next time I saw a gray color. I'm wondering if the color looks different in different light or did I see two different vehicles with different Cactus Gray hues?

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmm
On my computer, it looks like they mistakenly lightened the MIC top when they did it.
Makes it hard to see what the final version will look like.
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price 02F5CA4D-5D03-4FC7-ACA7-7E2BD64F645E
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price 02F5CA4D-5D03-4FC7-ACA7-7E2BD64F645E
From what I have seen online, the MIC has been darkened to a more black color than the grayish pre-production vehicles.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

every single cactus grey pic in this forum shows it looking more like the cgi pic on the right. it changes slightly depending on lighting and camera quality but for the most part its looked like a mint green/grey car. that just looks flat our grey lol dont think its accurate at all
It all boils down to the camera. I took these 2 pics at the same time, both with an iPhone 11 Pro Max. The first one was set on the generic photo setting, the second set on Portrait Mode with the color set to natural lighting.

Regular Photo Setting:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price IMG_8253

Portrait Mode - Natural Color:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price IMG_8252

I can tell you that the second shot represents what the color looked like in person about as accurate as I can expect.

DNVRBronco3

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It all boils down to the camera. I took these 2 pics at the same time, both with an iPhone 11 Pro Max. The first one was set on the generic photo setting, the second set on Portrait Mode with the color set to natural lighting.

Regular Photo Setting:
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price IMG_8252

Portrait Mode - Natural Color:

I can tell you that the second shot represents what the color looked like in person about as accurate as I can expect.

may need to see these sports in person myself lol sheesh that is crazy different but i still relly like the bottom but area 51 is knocking on the door all of a sudden
Sponsored