First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just in case it also changed colors at the dealership, here are some pictures from a few minutes ago.
IMG_20210208_144924.jpg
IMG_20210208_144944.jpg
this is most accurate representation of CG. This is exactly what I saw in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Id say your'e hired for CG photography. Ford - please note Hire mike12779 immediately !
Sponsored

Bates63

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
While on the Ford.com site sometimes you get a survey. I'm sure I am one of many that replied the color they were showing as CG was way off! For me way better than the lime green hue. People either prefer flat or metallic and that's how I made my choice of flat CG.

Lone Wolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On another note...
The Antimatter Blue color on the B & P is not quite the same color in person. I have viewed several new 2021 Ford F150 pickups that were recently delivered to Dealer lots. I have viewed them on both sunny days and overcast days. The color looks much darker than depicted. I realize that the color may appear different on vehicles with different distinct body lines, but the color appears to me much darker than I thought. On an overcast day from a distance, almost black. I was "all in" on Antimatter Blue, but have now changed to Carbonized Gray. If you are thinking about Antimatter Blue go check out a new F150 in that color on a Dealer lot.

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please see Mike Levine's Twitter Post.

So it is not actually that Green, but is more Gray. Pretty big difference there!
Real life photos confirm this, but I wonder how many people have ordered the color thinking it is a shade of Green?

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 10.42.31 AM.jpg
I visited a local dealer this past weekend and it was full sunshine. With my sunglasses on cactus had a greenish tint.
Sunglasses off 100% gray, meaning 0% blue or green IRL. Left photo most correct yet. I would not choose this color.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
On another note...
The Antimatter Blue color on the B & P is not quite the same color in person. I have viewed several new 2021 Ford F150 pickups that were recently delivered to Dealer lots. I have viewed them on both sunny days and overcast days. The color looks much darker than depicted. I realize that the color may appear different on vehicles with different distinct body lines, but the color appears to me much darker than I thought. On an overcast day from a distance, almost black. I was "all in" on Antimatter Blue, but have now changed to Carbonized Gray. If you are thinking about Antimatter Blue go check out a new F150 in that color on a Dealer lot.
Do you see purple in AMB?

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then I'm color bind, too. (Of course, I do have a problem with black vs blue socks in the morning!)
You joke but a surprising number of men are color blind (about 8% of men). You can likely thank your mother because it's an X-chromosome recessive gene.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So it is not actually that Green, but is more Gray. Pretty big difference there!
Real life photos confirm this, but I wonder how many people have ordered the color thinking it is a shade of Green?

I have seen the color on the Mach 1 Mustang and it looks good. Putting the Bronco decals with the WT like the Mustang with its strips of black and red will bring the bling to the Cactus Grey.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So this is the bag on Cactus Grey thread... Where can I find the "bag on AMB (2nd black), CO (taxi yellow), A51 (51st Ford color blue) threads??
Just go to the thread list and they will poke you in the eye. Can’t wait for the Bronco to actually get delivered to customers...then the forum can stop bagging on potential colors (or other features) and just focus on complaining about their purchases. As the Mandolorian said, “this is the 6G way”...or something to that effect...

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base

Immodium D!! New color!! Ok well if you are going to shitt your pants over this at least the description is right!

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is the bag on Cactus Grey thread... Where can I find the "bag on AMB (2nd black), CO (taxi yellow), A51 (51st Ford color blue) threads??
CG must be your favorite lol... no worries to each his or her own!

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if you start your build and choose Cactus Gray then add Mid Package you get this. It's obvious that it's a totally different color and B&P is still a work in progress because it mixes both colors on one truck. Now I have to rethink my color choice after all the angst I went through to pick it in the first place before I confirmed my order at the dealer. At least they're fixing B&P before it was built. Ugh... I've seen Cactus Gray on a baby Bronco and it look like both colors depending on the angle you view it at and where the sun hits it so I need to go back out and find another one to verify.
Ford Bronco Levine Confirms Cactus Gray Color Change on Build and Price Untitled-1

Last edited:

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You joke but a surprising number of men are color blind (about 8% of men). You can likely thank your mother because it's an X-chromosome recessive gene.
THANKS A LOT MOM

-Color deficient

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

On another note...
Agreed about the AMB. If it’s freshly washed and in direct sunlight, there is a hint of blue. Any conditions other than that, it looks black. Bring back Kona Blue. Or Blue Jean.
Sponsored