First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As long as the 22my doesn't get a new design, idc. I'm still getting the 21my. Color and new gadgets can be changed
Sponsored

Last edited:

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If Space White is a 22MY color then I just might hold off ? but no mention of what the new colors are yet ?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If ford really did want a lot of people to change to 22 they would lay out all the changes now so people could make an informed decision.
Ford is playing both sides of the fence, they want MY21 orders now cause they are planning 70k or whatever the number is going to be, but can sacrifice the rest and hang on to fill MY22 also. Surprised they have put this much out, theres enough for most to punt MY21 reservations unless FE.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Serious question, is it easy to change the dash color aftermarket? That'd be the 1 thing idk how to do and would want to do on the Wildtrak. Would love to make the tan parts on the dash black (not with a regular dash cover).
You should be able to do it with Ford parts. Easy? Nobody knows just yet, but those things are always a bit tedious. Take lots of pictures if you do it. You'll need them for reassembly.
Yes, there is a way to change the tan portions of the Wildtrak's dash to another color.
It all comes down to how the instrument panel assembly is put together and if the upper and lower tan portions are glued to the instrument panel frame or attached by screws and clips.

I mentioned this in a Wildtrak interior thread and it's not some gimmick, it just can be a hassle if you have to completely remove the whole instrument panel assembly, and not the portions to be recolored.

One of my posts about it.

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
What month does Ford end model years usually? As in when will the switch between 21MY and 22MY begin?

Reactions: jxc

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually purchased a GT350 to match my Ford GT about 5 years ago!

SHELBY GT350 & FORD GT2.jpg
The GT in the back looks “old and slow” let me borrow it to check it out and tell you if it “needs” anything. LOL, JK!
Beautiful cars, good luck with them and enjoy.

armycntlr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He clearly knows what’s coming for 2022 Bronco and apparently it’s worth it to him.

After much consideration, I’m going to wait until 22MY. There are new colors and special editions coming that have me intrigued.

8C2F7FD3-2AE3-449B-9D73-D3B9494CD2F9.jpeg
This is insider trading! Mark you're acting like a diktator!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would probably entertain a hybrid option(2.3 plug in hybrid, think 4xe).

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not-so-serious reply to your serious question - have you considered glueing fun fur to the tan parts? :p
That's what she said!

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if the MY22 has no functional improvements (better suspension, reinforced chassis, etc), i am not going to wait for "dress up" parts that i can put on after market. Besides, the colors being offered now are great (in my opinion).

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read that as "please move your reservations to 2022, so we dont fall flat on our 2021 roll-out in front of shareholders"

BroncZ13

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco XLT, 94 F150 I6 5spd, 17 Cadillac CT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my only frustration is this that I am a first day reservation holder and reservation #1 at my dealership..... yet intrigued about MY2022, in particular the heritage package or edition depending what it ends up being. Also manual sasquatch as I will be getting a 2 door manual no matter what.

Now my debate begins.... do I go for 2021 fully loaded cactus gray badlands 2.3 manual... or do I wait....... Honestly if I was getting an automatic I would already know what I'm doing and that would be waiting for the warthog... I know there is no chance of a manual transmission in a larger motor moving forward so least of my concerns.. being cosmetics I'm tempted to just pull the trigger on the 2021