Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I'm saying, is if there isn't an option that makes it look EXACTLY like the concept Bronco from 2004, then I'm going to ditch it for the Cyber Truck. It's inconceivable to me that Ford would release a pre-production concept vehicle and not offer customers exactly what they showed us!

I say that tongue in cheek. I'm just happy that there's a new Bronco. I'm not happy that they don't have my exact color I picked out from a thousand color palette, but I'll find something I like and I'll drive it until the wheels fall off.

SmartSelect_20201006-205921_Opera.jpg

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes it is an OBX BUT what I noticed is the dark brown arm rest
:D
Might be the first shot of a saddle/brown interior

others have been grey
Is that a Brown insert in the passenger seat?
Enhance..

Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) enhanc

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've said it before but not offering a no-brainer option like a white top for a vehicle that is borrowing heavily from the first gen Bronco is just bizarre. It'd also be a fantastic way to further differentiate from Jeep.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am. Look in prior posts in this topic before it went totally nuclear.
it’s not my specialty but I’ve done dozens of Jeep tops, 2 door, 4door, freedom tops.
min every case the owner wanted to leave the inside the stock light tan/off white which is the absolute best option.
ive painted and lined them. No complaints, no problems, no anything negative. First one is going on 6 years old now, no issues.
it can be done. Haters are gonna hate.
Can you post up what a painted textured Jeep top looks like? Not a baited question, if you have a recipe for painting a MIC top I'm sure more than just me is interested.

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't like it, move along. You seem to pop up in a lot of posts spewing the same thing.
Well look how well it turned out for the ManSquatch peepz.

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It just makes no sense that body color isn't at least an option. That drab gray is getting taken straight to a paint shop asap. Thanks Ford, for costing me an immediate expense to correct your cheap ass bean counter gray on the first new vehicle I intend to buy in 17 years.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
okay

so why is it not an option when one of the most liked broncos revealed at launch was a cactus grey with a white top

Break it down for me. Break down fords thought process of revealing a white top bronco that doesnt exist. Go ahead please i want to see your reasoning.

Anybody who can visit a bronco forum for the past few months has been talking about how they want the white top.

This is incompetence. Nothing more to say. nobody wanted a gray top but its what we are getting
Ok you want it broken down for the THOUSAND time, those 2 broncos the CO 2dr with baseball and the CG white top, are built to show off what you can do in the AFTERMARKET with accessories not PRODUCTION. plus as the guy above has said they are obviously figuring it out, you should be happy they are even trying when many people have shown a dislike to a whitetop because to be frank a white top looks like someone with greying hair, it's doesn't work with the rest of the design language. Now shut up or buy a Wrangler... Oh wait the Wrangler doesn't offer a white top now does it, shut up you guys are becoming worse than the dare I say it, I shall. You guy are worse than the SFA/V8 people

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% an option in production. They're just taking the opportunity to tell us they're listening again.

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well look how well it turned out for the ManSquatch peepz.
Exactly. Ridiculous that there are people actually arguing against an option just because they don't personally care for it. I personally wasn't butthurt over the Mansquatch issue but I sympathized with those that were.

Sure plenty can be done after purchase but if I'm paying good money for a Bronco, I'd rather not have to take more money, time and effort to rectify something Ford could easily offer from the factory.

Sponsored

blu76

First Edition
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is not a "Freak Out" by me, but I am disappointed about how much was unknown by Ford at launch (after so much delay) and how much they showed us that they say we can't have. It just frustrates buyers and wastes time as Ford tries to figure out what to say and we chase our tails wondering how we can get what is pictured. Just saying!!
I am engineer currently working for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas where Tundra and Tacoma are built. We are in the progress of launching the 2022 MY Tundra and have been aware of pretty much all the offerings and options.... and we are still in 2020.... Yup I definitely do not understand what is going on over at Ford. Maybe it really is bad planning or they just don't want to disclose any information? No idea, just sitting here waiting for B&P.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven't people ever heard of DIY?

This is supposed to be an easily user modified vehicle.

Ford is not a custom coach builder!
"If I'm spending 50k on a Bronco, I expect ... yada yada ". That's not exactly the type of crowd who will paint their top white in the garage. (Even though a hardtop is actually quite easy to paint even with a roller, due to the texture surface.)

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly. Ridiculous that there are people actually arguing against an option just because they don't personally care for it. I personally wasn't butthurt over the Mansquatch issue but I sympathized with those that were.

Sure plenty can be done after purchase but if I'm paying good money for a Bronco, I'd rather not have to take more money, time and effort to rectify something Ford could easily offer from the factory.
I guess it doesn't really translate well over the webz, but I just thought it was interesting that the statement I quoted could've been used for either the white top or ManSquatch farces. Personally, I think it's quite simply ridiculous that there isn't an option for body-colored roofs. All we get is MIC gray and black. Yet with the Wrangler....

I'm willing to bet that Ford will EVENTUALLY offer tops in different colors. It just may not be immediately. Butcha' gotta admit, there are a lot of overreactions going on. Not about this in particular, but about a lot of other topics in general.

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess it doesn't really translate well over the webz, but I just thought it was interesting that the statement I quoted could've been used for either the white top or ManSquatch farces. Personally, I think it's quite simply ridiculous that there isn't an option for body-colored roofs. All we get is MIC gray and black. Yet with the Wrangler....

I'm willing to bet that Ford will EVENTUALLY offer tops in different colors. It just may not be immediately. Butcha' gotta admit, there are a lot of overreactions going on. Not about this in particular, but about a lot of other topics in general.
Oh that is certainly true.

Something as simple as offering a paint option is hardly akin to "coach building" or require a large deal of effort by Ford. I'm certainly not interested in taking a paint roller to the top of my brand new vehicle lol

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1) Something as simple as offering a paint option is hardly akin to "coach building" or require a large deal of effort by Ford.
2) I'm certainly not interested in taking a paint roller to the top of my brand new vehicle lol
1) Very true
2) That's where you and I differ my friend ?
Sponsored