First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I will be doing. Is your store offering 1k under invoice? And invoice on accessories?

Not looking for any transfers in at this point, I just want to get my customers taken care of and that's turned into much more work than I'd expected.
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm waiting ... MY22 it is ... do I cancel reservation 1or2 ... ?

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Problem is we don't know what colors are staying and what is new and a big part of my hesitation is color. If they yanked area 51 and the new colors suck, I'd feel like I made a mistake, however, black top, v6, lux, leather is on my list, so might have no choice

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I will be doing. Is your store offering 1k under invoice? And invoice on accessories?
OKC here also - what dealer did you go with? Mine has been crap and hasn't contacted me at all, let alone offering under invoice or anything.

Sponsored

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Problem is we don't know what colors are staying and what is new and a big part of my hesitation is color. If they yanked area 51 and the new colors suck, I'd feel like I made a mistake, however, black top, v6, lux, leather is on my list, so might have no choice
Right? I'm a day 1 res holder that's holding out for some sort of Green or Khaki color and either a white or color matched top. I'll be pissed if I wait until 22MY and don't get either of those options. I'd be skipping out on being one of the first people around here with a Bronco!

All that said my preferred Bronco is going to have late availability anyway (2 dr, Badlands Sasquatch with tow, Lux, 2.7).

SGibbons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right? I'm a day 1 res holder that's holding out for some sort of Green or Khaki color and either a white or color matched top. I'll be pissed if I wait until 22MY and don't get either of those options. I'd be skipping out on being one of the first people around here with a Bronco!

All that said my preferred Bronco is going to have late availability anyway (2 dr, Badlands Sasquatch with tow, Lux, 2.7).
My exact thoughts. Mine was going to be late either way.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OKC here also - what dealer did you go with? Mine has been crap and hasn't contacted me at all, let alone offering under invoice or anything.
Seminole. They’re doing 1k below invoice for me but I know they had about 30 reservations and I was a day two. They said they got their allocations yesterday but said they don’t know how many they got allocated or where I am in line lol.

as for the 1k deal they aren’t offering it to anyone else. I’m not sure why

Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone! I was getting frustrated with. It being able to find a configuration I was pumped about so decided to tweet Mike Levine and he got back to me! Sounds like we won’t lose our place in the priority que if we decide to hold off this year- just thought someone else here may benefit so wanted to share!
A good follow up would be to to ask when we can expect to see 22MY colors and other changes. Feb, April, June? People need to plan their vehicle purchases. We’re being told a lot will push to MY22 - people might decide to abandon because it’s already been so long. But then if Ford says Green, Orange, Brittany Blue, people can get excited again and hang on.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Per the other thread regarding this email from Ford corporate to the General manager of a Ford dealer, your timestamp will stick with you if you wait to order MY22.
1610734018692.png
I don’t read this or the Levine tweet like the majority seem to. I read this as if you get PUSHED to 22MY AFTER converting an order you would have the MY22 options, not that you can “hold off” until MY22 to get those options. In other words, time stamp is only going to stay if you convert the order by March 19.