First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, do we still need to convert to an order by March 19th? Will we update our order in the fall to add the new options for MY22? I'm so confused now.
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t read this or the Levine tweet like the majority seem to. I read this as if you get PUSHED to 22MY AFTER converting an order you would have the MY22 options, not that you can “hold off” until MY22 to get those options. In other words, time stamp is only going to stay if you convert the order by March 19.
I think you may be correct. We need clear information from Ford...ha ha, I crack myself up.
Didn’t Ford just hire a new Communications Executive? Maybe she can clear it up, instead of trying to interpret Mike’s riddles.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think some are reading way too much into this, once your dealer puts in your order it is entirely in Ford's hands for scheduling, if you don't convert by 3/19 your out, if you do convert it is your timestamp, number of units built, and a couple of other factors that determine which MY you get, and when you get it, and you find that out in May. If you want to insur a MY22 then either place another order, or cancel and place a order.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do me a solid tweet this to Levine ask he can hint us some greens. I'd really love to know. Kinda unfair not know the colors. They got a shade of green I'm into I def might 22MY. Thank you! I don't have tweeter. Or at least see if they plan on telling the public next few months what new colors might be!

Ford Bronco Levine: you can keep your place in line for a 2022MY (reservation time stamps won't change) 20210115_140406
I tweeted Levine that Guard on the F-150 needs to be one of the new colors in 2022

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t read this or the Levine tweet like the majority seem to. I read this as if you get PUSHED to 22MY AFTER converting an order you would have the MY22 options, not that you can “hold off” until MY22 to get those options. In other words, time stamp is only going to stay if you convert the order by March 19.
I agree, if we don‘t convert by deadline we lose reservation. It's going to be totally up to your place in line if you get a MY21 or MY22. We definitely need clarification. My Wildtrak was reserved on the 16th, love to convert it to a MY22 Heritage or Special Edition.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think some are reading way too much into this, once your dealer puts in your order it is entirely in Ford's hands for scheduling, if you don't convert by 3/19 your out, if you do convert it is your timestamp, number of units built, and a couple of other factors that determine which MY you get, and when you get it, and you find that out in May. If you want to insur a MY22 then either place another order, or cancel and place a order.
If you decide to place your order then yes, it will be in Fords hands but when it is your turn to order you can either go forward with your build or opt to hold your reservation and time stamp until MY22 order banks open. Thus, ensuring a MY22 build without having to make an entirely new reservation.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you decide to place your order then yes, it will be in Fords hands but when it is your turn to order you can either go forward with your build or opt to hold your reservation and time stamp until MY22 order banks open. Thus, ensuring a MY22 build without having to make an entirely new reservation.
Good luck with that.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to agree. Levine, even after reading his response to Daytona, is still not clear. The closest to any clarity on this has been Nathan (Union City, Iowa). And even then, he still hasn't seen it in writing and is only conveying what has been discussed. I asked Zach at Granger today if the process for MY22 will deviate beyond the current agreed process, and they still intend to convert reservations by March 19th until told otherwise by Ford.

I'm at the point of being safe than sorry. I'm an October reservation holder so I'm not concerned about getting a MY21 or MY22. I just want my Bronco. But I don't want to be surprised on March 20th that my reservation was cancelled because I didn't convert to an order by March 19th based on Levine's unclear use of the English language.

It really is only going to create more work for the dealers and Ford. If they are procuring commodities based on phantom MY21 orders assuming they will be exactly the same for MY22, they are wrong. As far as I know, the demand for body color or white tops is part of the desire to wait for MY22. But you can't order either in MY21. So when I submit my order with a MIC on a MY21 order, Ford will anticipate that I'll want a MIC for MY22. But of course, I'll be switching to the body color or white mod top for MY22. Ford is going to be swimming in MIC tops when others switch.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No offense, but what “official” source are you getting this from?

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If your take is correct, and it may be, than they would have to tell us what new colors, special editions, roof options, vehicle options, etc., would be available for 2022 and at what cost by 3/19/21 so we could place out order.

The confusion for me is the first part of that email answer, steers me towards you being right and the second part is what made me think you can wait.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kinda like this news. With the way things are going.... Leaning towards waiting.
Sponsored