Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok I'm in the market for a small lift for my 2dr Non Sasquatch Badlands and spacers are out of the question. I do a fair amount of low speed rock crawling and overlanding here in East TN so I dont need a crazy long travel desert racing setup. Im only looking to go up to 35's but I would like a little more travel and ground clearance. Kicking around the Eibach Stage 2, Icon Stage 3, or other suggestions.
Sponsored

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For mild rock crawling and low speed offroad, you'll be fine with anything non-external reservoir. Do keep in mind though that in the midwest/northeast the salt is going to be rough on anything with uniballs, so you might want to shade towards the options that use rubber bushings rather than uniballs. Bilstein and Old Man Emu have options from reasonably cheap up to really pricy that I believe most all use rubber bushings.

I'm not sure the cheaper options will be able to beat the stock hoss 2.0 shocks for ride though, so maybe a set of takeoff sasquatch suspension would fit the bill?

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For mild rock crawling and low speed offroad, you'll be fine with anything non-external reservoir. Do keep in mind though that in the midwest/northeast the salt is going to be rough on anything with uniballs, so you might want to shade towards the options that use rubber bushings rather than uniballs. Bilstein and Old Man Emu have options from reasonably cheap up to really pricy that I believe most all use rubber bushings.

I'm not sure the cheaper options will be able to beat the stock hoss 2.0 shocks for ride though, so maybe a set of takeoff sasquatch suspension would fit the bill?
What is this road salt you speak of??? :D Think we had two weeks below freezing in TN last winter.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I'm in the market for a small lift for my 2dr Non Sasquatch Badlands and spacers are out of the question. I do a fair amount of low speed rock crawling and overlanding here in East TN so I dont need a crazy long travel desert racing setup. Im only looking to go up to 35's but I would like a little more travel and ground clearance. Kicking around the Eibach Stage 2, Icon Stage 3, or other suggestions.
If you are looking to maintain ride quality and save some cash you could go with perch collars.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had extremely good experience with OME suspensions in other applications. I would take a look at those and cross compare.
Sponsored