Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I have the Eibach pro lift kit.....and am VERY happy with it. This is the SPRINGS ONLY lift for the SAS Broncos. I gained about 1.5 all around, after the weight of my winch and all my armor. I want to GAIN ANOTHER 1 to 1.5. Any suggestions other than going to Coilovers?
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Run 35’s

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I have the Eibach pro lift kit.....and am VERY happy with it. This is the SPRINGS ONLY lift for the SAS Broncos. I gained about 1.5 all around, after the weight of my winch and all my armor. I want to GAIN ANOTHER 1 to 1.5. Any suggestions other than going to Coilovers?
Sorry i don't have any (qualified) advice but on the side, how much seat time did you have on OEM springs?

Definitely looking at the eibachs but fear changes in ride quality- would greatly appreciate your take

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s either body lift or coilovers at this point you don’t really have a choice. Honestly it’s time to pony up for a proper set of coilovers and tell them you have added weight due to armor and winch. If not your going to have to soft of a spring to handle the added weight.

Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry i don't have any (qualified) advice but on the side, how much seat time did you have on OEM springs?

Definitely looking at the eibachs but fear changes in ride quality- would greatly appreciate your take
I’ve had over 11k miles on the factory springs. There is no fear in ride quality with the eibachs. I fear more on these perch collar and spacer lifts. Those are junk. The eibach springs are progressive rate springs which are designed for our application and work well. They retain Oem ride quality with a little firmer ride which is what I prefer. They are not a linear rate spring which changes height by preload characteristics and such.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a good enough amount of time on the OEM springs to feel the difference. The ride quality is NIGHT AND DAY from the stock SAS springs. I love it. Even with all my added stuff - its been great. I recently did Copper Canyon - a fairly difficult and very technical rock crawling trail and also The Burrows - a fast trail with sand, rocks and high speed whoop-de-whoop rollers.. - Performed fantastic in both.

Here's a review I wrote on it, along with a few other upgrades I did:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/copied-from-general-area-my-2022-upgrades.60260/

OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You must mean 37s

Clearance gain from swapping SAS tires for 'true' 35s will be <1/2"
So by "true" 35s - you mean going from stock SAS tires to say - Nitto Trail Grapplers yes?

This might just be my next move. 1/2 an inch should suffice for now.....

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting the Eibach Pro Lift Springs installed tomorrow on my 4dr Badlands Sasquatch, keeping it with the stock 35s for now. Ready to compare the ride quality

Sponsored

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also interested in this. I have a Sasquatch Badlands with the Eibach (springs only) and the ride quality is not much different than stock, however the rear is slightly lower than the front after the install. I reached out to them and the only solution Dave provided was to send them back for testing and if there was an issue from manufacturing, they would replacement them. But after paying a lot to have them installed, that was not an options.

With almost 2000 miles now, I only got about a 1.5 inch lift in the front and about 1/2 inch rear. Looking for a solution to the rear dropping a little (about a half inch unloaded and about an 1 inch with a few things in the back compared to the front.).

Do you think it is possible to do a spacer lift on top of the rear and do they even make a spacer lift for just the rear? If I have to take these off, I will just go with new coilovers but hate to be out all the install money. Any suggestions?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does Eibach have a stiffer spring? Reach out to them and explain the extra weight you are carrying. They may be able to help.

OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Getting the Eibach Pro Lift Springs installed tomorrow on my 4dr Badlands Sasquatch, keeping it with the stock 35s for now. Ready to compare the ride quality
You will LOVE THEM. Better everything all around. It will be an instant difference but the springs do take about a day or two to settle. Let us know what you think :)