Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yup that might work.
It would work okay, they would work on front and rear. It’s the same way old man emu does their shim kit with their lifts to make up for sag or to level out after weight added.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It would work okay, they would work on front and rear. It’s the same way old man emu does their shim kit with their lifts to make up for sag or to level out after weight added.
Is there a specific brand you would recommend that will not Rattle or make noises? I'm trying to avoid that issue.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a specific brand you would recommend that will not Rattle or make noises? I'm trying to avoid that issue.
I think those eBay one would be just fine because it just a small shim spacer it shouldn’t add any noise. If I ever decide to go 37s I’ll get two of those kits and do front and rear that should be good for 37s and still stay in the factory specs.

I think OME also sells their shim packs separately from their kits if someone needed some.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...-old-man-emu-rear-coil-spring-trim-packer-kit

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/fk110-arb-old-man-emu-front-coil-spring-trim-packer-kit

Last edited:

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will LOVE THEM. Better everything all around. It will be an instant difference but the springs do take about a day or two to settle. Let us know what you think :)
Thanks, just dropped her off. Coils should be broken in then by this weekend for some awaiting trails

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, just dropped her off. Coils should be broken in then by this weekend for some awaiting trails
Do you have before an after pics?

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must mean 37s

Clearance gain from swapping SAS tires for 'true' 35s will be <1/2"
1/2” would imply your true 35’s are a full 1” taller than the stock Sasquatch GY tires, or 35.4”. I’ve yet to find one at or over 35”.

Show me some true 35’s on 17” rims please. Goodyear specs for the 315… are 34.4”, Nitto for the 35x12.50…. are 34.7” while their 315’s are also 34.4”, BFG’s I can’t find but I think they’re also under 35”, while Toyo’s MT 35x12.5” is 34.8” and their 315 is listed at 34.6”. I’ve yet to find a tire I’d buy that’s at or over 35” but I’d like to find one…. So at the most I’d gain .2“ of ground clearance by going to the Toyo MT which isn’t worth much…. Although any of the above are a much better tire than the GY.

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to know... By the time I'm done adding the rest of my skid plates, I would jave lost about 1.5" in the front and around 1" in the rear.

Love the way my Bronco handles right now (drives like a sports car almost) but I would like to get back to at least stock height (clearance and geometry)

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You must mean 37s

Clearance gain from swapping SAS tires for 'true' 35s will be <1/2"
1/2” would imply your true 35’s are a full 1” taller than the stock Sasquatch GY tires, or 35.4”. I’ve yet to find one at or over 35”.
Think you missed the 'less than' sign in my post that you quoted

If the factory squatch GYs are 34.4" tall, and OP opted for a true 35.0" tire, and all other factors like pressure, contact patch, etc were equal/negligible, OP would add 0.3" of clearance

0.3" < 0.5"

RE rest of your post, remember that alot of our options are metric-sized and thus vary to both the + and - sides of any given whole-inch comparison
Sponsored