Sponsored

Light at the end of the tunnel - I got mine today, I'm praying for the rest of you too!

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So today was "the day." My sales guy called on Thursday and asked, "What is the best news I can give you?" I check the backdoor link every day, and it still says scheduled for production on 2/7. I knew that the plant was closed then, so I thought he was going to say they would be making my Bronco soon.

Nope, he said my Bronco was there. 😱 You could've knocked me over with a feather. Anyway, he said they had to clean it up, and that he was off work on Friday, but would come in if I wanted him to do that. I told him I would just come in Saturday morning because I didn't want to make him come in on his day off. I was so nervous that things would go sideways, so I didn't really broadcast it. Thankfully, everything went smooth as silk, and I got my ride at msrp. The other good news is when Ford took a snapshot of my order it was the BL, so I got the $825 discount for that instead of the $250 for the Base (which is what I had changed my order to for 22').

The moral of the story... do not trust the backdoor link info, and make sure you get the discount for whatever you originally ordered, even if you changed your order like I did.

I am praying that all of you get your Bronco soon 🙏
Don't give up!
I know, pics or it didn't happen so...these are from my sister's house. I had to try to get one of the horses by the Bronco; I mean can you blame me? ;)

Ford Bronco Light at the end of the tunnel - I got mine today, I'm praying for the rest of you too! Bronco1

Ford Bronco Light at the end of the tunnel - I got mine today, I'm praying for the rest of you too! Bronco2

Bronco&theboys.jpeg

Bronco&theboys2.jpeg
Sponsored