Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Generic message to all who are attending the off-road expo in Pomona this weekend. The Lobo Off-Road bronco will be in the Optima battery area on display, for all who wanted to check things out in person. I will be there all three days. Any that would like to save shipping, I can bring orders to the event for pick up.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Generic message to all who are attending the off-road expo in Pomona this weekend. The Lobo Off-Road bronco will be in the Optima battery area on display, for all who wanted to check things out in person. I will be there all three days. Any that would like to save shipping, I can bring orders to the event for pick up.
Damn, wish I had known sooner. Will be headed to Johnson Valley/Bronco Knoll this Saturday from Vegas. This kit will be on my bucket list for my new build.

Last edited:

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, wish I had known sooner. Will be headed to Johnson Valley/Bronco Knoll this Saturday. This kit will be on my bucket list for my new build.
Expo is Saturday and Sunday FYI.

I'm planning on going Sunday morning. Looking forward to talking to a few vendors that I know will be there.