Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

speaking hypothetically let’s just say I was able to incorporate a mount into the heat exchanger relocation mount to keep the ACC in a stock location for the modular bumper. That would solve all concerns?
Yes sir it would solve my main concern. I just don't like the idea of putting obstructions in front of the radar.
Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

speaking hypothetically let’s just say I was able to incorporate a mount into the heat exchanger relocation mount to keep the ACC in a stock location for the modular bumper. That would solve all concerns?
I personally hate ACC when I’m using the cruise control, but I do plan on trying to make my own mount to return that module back to the original spot just for the sake of proper functionality.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes sir it would solve my main concern. I just don't like the idea of putting obstructions in front of the radar.
Looking into this concern, as it may have a simple bracket solution.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Generic message to all who are attending the off-road expo in Pomona this weekend. The Lobo Off-Road bronco will be in the Optima battery area on display, for all who wanted to check things out in person. I will be there all three days. Any that would like to save shipping, I can bring orders to the event for pick up.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any guess on when these will start shipping out?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any guess on when these will start shipping out?
I made some minor changes that postponed production, However, Now there will be no drilling to mount the heat exchanger mount as well as a optional bracket that im working on to keep the ACC relatively in its original location. I would hope to see the parts in a couple weeks.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made some minor changes that postponed production, However, Now there will be no drilling to mount the heat exchanger mount as well as a optional bracket that im working on to keep the ACC relatively in its original location. I would hope to see the parts in a couple weeks.
Love it all. Thanks for everything and I can’t wait!! Do I need to add the optional ACC bracket to my order or will it be included in the kit?

Last edited:

TIMSIZEMORE

Outer Banks
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This skid is so cool. It actually gave me a better approach angle, if that's even possible with a winch stuffed in there. I had it on my 2021 Black Diamond with the Modular bumper and it fit perfect. Looked great too! I took it off when I sold the Black Diamond and upgraded to my 2022 Outer Banks but it has the plastic bumper. Good excuse to get the LOBO HNT Front Bumper. Can't forget the Crash Bar deletes too. Pumped!!

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love it all. Thanks for everything and I can’t wait!! Do I need to add the optional ACC bracket to my order or will it be included in the kit?
My apologies for the delay in response, I just saw your post. Yes, the ACC bracket is separate.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How much front end sag may one expect with the hidden winch skid and a Warn Zeon 10k put onto a BD with Hoss 2.0? Obviously each vehicles is different and shock conditions play a factor.

Sponsored

FlavyPA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As part on the install, I know the frame horns need to be sawed off. But does the plate overlap on the right side need to be ground down flush like on the RC kit? I don't see any mention on needing to grind it flat in the Lobo install guide. Thanks

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As part on the install, I know the frame horns need to be sawed off. But does the plate overlap on the right side need to be ground down flush like on the RC kit? I don't see any mention on needing to grind it flat in the Lobo install guide. Thanks
I didn’t
2.3l though

FlavyPA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks mcinfantry. I also have the 2.3l. Tomorrow is Sawzall day. Glad to hear I don't need to grind down the plate overlap.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a new one for me, what is this plate overlap that needs to be ground off? I have a RC 2.7L kit and all I did was remove the frame horns as the instructions said. The fit is kind of trash on it and that has me thinking RC must have updated their kit or instructions to address that.

FlavyPA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a new one for me, what is this plate overlap that needs to be ground off? I have a RC 2.7L kit and all I did was remove the frame horns as the instructions said. The fit is kind of trash on it and that has me thinking RC must have updated their kit or instructions to address that.
If you are looking at the frame. Under the driver side front frame horn there is a metal plate that comes from under the frame and slightly overlaps the front. With the RC kit, this 1/4 inch overlap needs to be ground down so that it's flush with the front of the frame. There are a couple youtube videos out there that shows the removal of the horns and grinding it flat.
Sponsored