Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2022 Expedition Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

of course, forbid that things just work, right?
Haha yeah , that’s right. I bet if someone was really motivated they could shave a Baja S2 case a bit and jam it in, but I’m not gonna be that guy.
Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As you can see, there is as much air flow as I could to the radiator and intercooler. To answer your question, I have seen no change in temps.
In my opinion of course, this is why, the intercooler shroud is incorporated with the radiator shroud. So the radiator fan pulls air through the radiator and intercooler at the same time. With the efficiencies of the fans these days, it is more than adequate, as long as the volume of air the front side of the intercooler is able to match the volume of air the fan is displacing on the backend. I obviously would not recommend putting a piece of cardboard in front of the intercooler or radiator, but the winch being stepped off and providing other channels of airflow, I have not had a problem. To some it up the fan is doing all the work except for when you are on the freeway.
Got it. The tricky part is that in order for the air to be drawn through the IC, the fans have to be running...they only run at certain times, depending on AC, coolant temp, etc., so that means the IC can get in a heat soak condition pretty easily. Also, in order for the fan to be able to pull air through, the rear IC shroud has to be used...which means if an owner wants to swap ICs they are limited to those that allow the rear shroud to remain (if they want that air flow). The front of the IC has a shroud as well, past the active grille shutter assembly, which I imagine needs to be removed with your bumper/winch setup? It is a crappy design on Ford's part IMHO, because all the cool well-built bumpers like yours infringe on the native airflow to the IC...and the logical place for the winch means reducing the airflow (unless the customer goes with a high mount IC...and then that makes a heatsink right in front of the radiator).

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We just shot an Installation Video for the Lobo WNC Winch Bumper, please check it out! While you're there, please subscribe to our new YouTube channel. We'll be working on install videos and Product Spotlight videos for most of our products plus some fun Bronco adventures. Thank!

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We just shot an Installation Video for the Lobo WNC Winch Bumper, please check it out! While you're there, please subscribe to our new YouTube channel. We'll be working on install videos and Product Spotlight videos for most of our products plus some fun Bronco adventures. Thank!

Awesome! Looks great and looks well thought out. If there are no airflow issues I will be a customer.

Looks soooo damn good! I'm assuming pricing is on your website?

Look so good. Exactly what I've been looking for. I'm assuming pricing is on your website?

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I presume this bumper has a footprint equal to or less than the HD Modular bumper?

Bumper has gone to the top of my list, but want to make sure I'm not losing approach angle
The approach angle looks good, it's just the lack of ventilation for the intercooler that would concern me...

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No IC issues on my end just lots of looks and great stock camera visibility
Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Winch Bumper IMG_3464

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Winch Bumper IMG_3464
What is the difficulty in accessing the winch clutch lever with that light bar ?

Demon4x4

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
demon4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really wondering if a Sherpa winch will fit in there. Seems like the width of 535mm would fit, but they are moser offset from center than that warn.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Camera view with the Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Bumper. A competitor recently introduced their own front bumper for the Bronco. While it's a nice looking bumper with some neat features, I was amused by the claim that it has "more clearance for the factory front camera than any bumper on the market". So here's the camera view with our WNC bumper, for comparison :)

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Winch Bumper F6-17-4510_H-1500sq

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Winch Bumper F6-17-4510_J-1200w-1500sq

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road WNC Front Winch Bumper F6-17-4510_B-1500sq

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good looking bumper and it has a great profile compared to other offerings. I hate the Jay Leno Chin look of most winch bumpers.

Have you been able to mock one up on a Raptor yet?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good looking bumper and it has a great profile compared to other offerings. I hate the Jay Leno Chin look of most winch bumpers.

Have you been able to mock one up on a Raptor yet?
Thank you for the positive feedback. I have had a handful of customers/ shops purchase the WNC bumper for the bronco raptor, unfortunately I do not have any pictures from them. The bumpers are interchangeable from the regular bronco to the raptor. The skid plates are different and I am in the middle of designing the skids to corollate with our bumpers on the raptor. The current customers, from my understanding are running other skids or modified the stock skid to transition to the WNC bumper nicer. With the HNT design, in the WNC bumper, the visual width of the factory skid is magnified.