Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought I might be the only person that likes the JK better than the JL.
I'm with you and @BroncoSarge, I like the JK better too. Though only because of the better seating position.

The JK was better in every way.
EA20FF37-6E36-4B84-B6CF-2B7D88D1D532.jpeg
Except for the weak, bending axles, the anemic auto transmission, the inferior suspension geometry, the heavier doors, the need to reprogram the computer just to put bigger tires on (or limp mode), the push button door handles that would fill with dirt/mud and jam, needing to remove 24 screws to get the windshield down and a few other sucky JK things.... yeah the JK is better..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Pakman72

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I drive 35 mile each way to work and have had 2 JLs and a JT, all ok as a daily going in with realistic expectations of what they are. The Bronco is night and day as a daily driver, the biggest difference is steering not having to make constant corrections when on road. I would say much like driving a pickup. I would say ride is better also.
Interior quality is in my opinion is a toss up. Roomier by far and I love the marine vinyl .
The JL’s Alpine stereo was night and day over the Bronco but easily fixed at a price.
I have a manual and MPG has exceeded my expectations by far I can get 25mpg going 60mpg on my daily route vs maybe 19-20 MPG on the JL or 17 MPG on the JT.
I very happy so far 6500 miles in. I have a basic Black Diamond approx $41,000 msrp
and thinks it’s a good value for that. Had I paid much more for a higher trims Im might have more criticisms, for me I don’t think I will ever go back to Jeep.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is by far better than both. We got off on a tangent. JK being better than JL.

Zombienation

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4Xe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Currently have a sahara 4xe from Chapman while waiting on my bronco. The 4xe handles pretty similar to the bronco on my quick test drives due to the battery being mounted low vs normal JLUs. The Sahara 4xe interior and alpine stereo are much much better. Seats and interior space felt bigger and more comfortable in the bronco. Planning at this point to keep both and trade the wife’s suv in. 4xe mileage and power are too great to trade back in.
Sponsored