Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford gave you 1.98?
Well, yes and no. Yes it was the Ford finance guy but I think most all of these guys source 25ish different banks. There must be incentives on the back end for them to use certain banks and get higher rates

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, yes and no. Yes it was the Ford finance guy but I think most all of these guys source 25ish different banks. There must be incentives on the back end for them to use certain banks and get higher rates
Fmcc does not offer rates that low. Dealer used some bank or credit union to get that.

Sponsored

50Mustang

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A 1.29% rate is not offered through bofa. Not on 72 months, so I didn't want anyone expecting that.
Everyone's situation is different, so they shouldn't expect to receive what I or others got, even under similar circumstances.

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a quick follow up to this. the 1.89 includes the autopay discount already. Additionally, USAA is not open to the public.
hmmmmm..not what they told me on the phone. Sorry for the misinformation. :(

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Everyone's situation is different, so they shouldn't expect to receive what I or others got, even under similar circumstances.
True, but the rep made it very clear that a rate of 1.29% for that length of loan is not offered nor would it be under any circumstances. So again, no one needs to be led on that this rate is attainable when it is not.

Sponsored

50Mustang

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True, but the rep made it very clear that a rate of 1.29% for that length of loan is not offered nor would it be under any circumstances. So again, no one needs to be led on that this rate is attainable when it is not.
This will be my last reply since we’re just going in a circle. Everyone's situation is different, so they shouldn't expect to receive what I or others got, even under similar circumstances. I got that rate without any prior research and it was done at the dealership at the time of delivery. I’m sure there are even better offers that we haven’t heard from yet.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This will be my last reply since we’re just going in a circle. Everyone's situation is different, so they shouldn't expect to receive what I or others got, even under similar circumstances. I got that rate without any prior research and it was done at the dealership at the time of delivery. I’m sure there are even better offers that we haven’t heard from yet.
That offer doesn't exist. Only way to get a rate that low is for dealer to buy it down. So no way you got 1.29 for 72 months with bofa.

But I'm glad to move on also as you aren't going to come clean on this. We will agree to disagree on this one.

However, I hope you enjoy your new Bronco, and that you have many fun experiences with it.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
65 mos @ 1.49% at DCU, 1.24% if it’s an EV ;)

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If all goes well I could be picking up in 2 weeks and it would be nice to lock that rate in. However, as we know, hardly anything with delivery has gone well.
I did DCU as well. Approvals last for something like 45 or 60 days, and then you can have them FedEx the check directly to you after you provide them with pricing specifics (they require something more official than a hand written agreement but less official than a full purchase agreement, YMMV). The check itself is good for another … 60+ days. So locking in very early is quite possible

used them again for my partner’s forthcoming Ioniq 5. We’ve had the check since early jan, car still not delivered to dealership (hopefully in next week).

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I locked in to my 72mo @ 2.09% yesterday with USAA. Good for 45 days...my Bronco's ETA is 30 Jan.

All I have to do is provide USAA's "Dealer Funding Request" to my dealer and they work directly with USAA. I've done this a few other times and it's a great process...saves time and frustration.
Sponsored

Last edited: