Sponsored

Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy "Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights" directly for $35.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A37Y6NXWFSL813
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-8-30 12:00 PDT​
  • Note: Please operate when “Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights” is available
PARAMETER
  • Voltage: 13.5 V​
  • Current: 0.1 A​
  • Power: 1.35 W​
  • Color temperature: 1500-1700 k​
  • Single bead power: 0.2W​
  • Lumens: 135 lm​
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
  • Fitment: Fit Ford Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades.​
  • Application: Always on when the power is turned on, turn off after turning off the power.
  • Installation: Comes in a pack of 3 lights and the plug-and-play wiring harness for a simple install, no drilling required. The operation process is shown in the video.

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg
Sponsored

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting the ' All eligible products for this promotion are currently unavailable' message. Did I miss out?

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good but I wish I could find a way to get them on when my parking lights are on. The current fuse position turns them on when the ignition is turned on. I believe I have to use fuse #55 but that's a 30amp fuse and only a 10amp tap-a-fuse came with it.

20220915_095118.jpg

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks good but I wish I could find a way to get them on when my parking lights are on. The current fuse position turns them on when the ignition is turned on. I believe I have to use fuse #55 but that's a 30amp fuse and only a 10amp tap-a-fuse came with it.
Which fuse did you install them on? The instructions weren't that clear. It looked like an empty fuse right in front of #25. I couldn't get them to work in that spot. Did you add it #25 and just replace the fuse that was already there?

I ended up using #63 which is Aux #4. I don't have anything installed on that switch so it works for now.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which fuse did you install them on? The instructions weren't that clear. It looked like an empty fuse right in front of #25. I couldn't get them to work in that spot. Did you add it #25 and just replace the fuse that was already there?

I ended up using #63 which is Aux #4. I don't have anything installed on that switch so it works for now.
I used #22 which is the front camera. I don;'t think there is even a connection point in front of 25. Yes, the point is to replace the current fuse with the tap a fuse.

Ford Bronco Mabett Bronco LED "Raptor" Grille Lights Fit Bronco Badlands / Wildtrak / First Edition / Everglades Available Now! 1664893509033
Sponsored