Sponsored

Mabett Soft Top Window Storage Bag coming soon!

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally got around to putting mine in the bag a few days ago. For my use, it's great!

I'm the person who takes them out in the spring, and probably won't install them again until Winter, so they're pretty perfect. I do like having them in the vehicle in case I needed them for some reason, and I like how they tuck out of the way now. I never felt good about keeping them loose.

Easily worth the $99 here for me.
Sponsored

MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received my bag from Amazon. But it seems to be missing parts. Mine doesn’t have the two smaller pieces of material used to protect the back window parts when folding. And it doesn’t look the same as the instructions inside. Anyone else receive theirs and get something different or missing pieces? I. Really don’t want to return it.

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought mine full-price and received it yesterday. I haven’t used it yet, but did open it up for a bit. I will say, for $80 or $100 — my main concern/gripe is that the liner could have been stitched better. It’s stitched just below the zipper and the excess material ends up getting caught in the zipper. Be cautious when zipping it up because it feels like you could potentially rip it or damage the zipper if you’re moving fast and it gets caught.
That was the same for me as well. The construction near the zipper has to be changed. I see a lot of zippers failing for that issue.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was the same for me as well. The construction near the zipper has to be changed. I see a lot of zippers failing for that issue.
I decided to send it back & bought the $50 Bonbo bag off Amazon. The zippers are bulkier and while fabric will be susceptible to getting caught in the zipper, it doesn’t feel like a big deal with this one. I can also move the interior dividers around without worrying about velcro catching on to something.

Pughbert

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I decided to send it back & bought the $50 Bonbo bag off Amazon. The zippers are bulkier and while fabric will be susceptible to getting caught in the zipper, it doesn’t feel like a big deal with this one. I can also move the interior dividers around without worrying about velcro catching on to something.
Hey do you have a link for this?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received my bag from Amazon. But it seems to be missing parts. Mine doesn’t have the two smaller pieces of material used to protect the back window parts when folding. And it doesn’t look the same as the instructions inside. Anyone else receive theirs and get something different or missing pieces? I. Really don’t want to return it.
PM me and I will send it to you

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Precautions for the use of soft top storage bags!

I'm really sorry that this happened

All people need to avoid prolonged exposure to high temperatures

I'll try to fix this, either by changing the fabric or whatever, I'll try but it won't necessarily work because I never thought these windows would melt

QQæˆȘć›Ÿ20220708170630.png

QQæˆȘć›Ÿ20220708170652.png

QQæˆȘć›Ÿ20220708170716.png

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Precautions for the use of soft top storage bags!

I'm really sorry that this happened

All people need to avoid prolonged exposure to high temperatures

I'll try to fix this, either by changing the fabric or whatever, I'll try but it won't necessarily work because I never thought these windows would melt

Ford Bronco Mabett Soft Top Window Storage Bag coming soon! QQæˆȘć›Ÿ20220708170716

Ford Bronco Mabett Soft Top Window Storage Bag coming soon! QQæˆȘć›Ÿ20220708170716

have you made any product adjustments since this happened?

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi @Mabett! I have several products from you that I love. Have you changed anything about the window bags since this thread? i would like to purchase them but i'm concerned about quality.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi @Mabett! I have several products from you that I love. Have you changed anything about the window bags since this thread? i would like to purchase them but i'm concerned about quality.
I bought when it first came out and i store the windows in my garage in this and it is the best. Keeps them from getting scratches and swirl marks. I would buy again in a heartbeat. With that said, i do not think it is a good idea to hang these behind the front seat in a black bag in direct sunlight. If i am taking my window with me because of uncertain weather, i lay it down in the back trunk and cover with a white towel. Helps keep the hot sun from beating on it. Just gotta use your head sometimes. These are great and so happy with my purchase.

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought when it first came out and i store the windows in my garage in this and it is the best. Keeps them from getting scratches and swirl marks. I would buy again in a heartbeat. With that said, i do not think it is a good idea to hang these behind the front seat in a black bag in direct sunlight. If i am taking my window with me because of uncertain weather, i lay it down in the back trunk and cover with a white towel. Helps keep the hot sun from beating on it. Just gotta use your head sometimes. These are great and so happy with my purchase.
I really appreciate your thorough response. Mabett is awesome. I’ll place my order.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have raised the soft top organizer to make the zipper work easier
The fabric dividers have been replaced with felt dividers, which are thicker and will not collapse, so the felt dividers will no longer require Velcro
I have covered the white area with non-woven fabric to prevent hair loss
Better quality buckles have been used

Please rest assured to buy

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The fabric dividers have been replaced with felt dividers, which are thicker and will not collapse, so the felt dividers will no longer require Velcro

Already bought the bags and am very happy with them!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Already bought the bags and am very happy with them!
Thank you for your support, I would appreciate it if you could leave a review for my product on Amazon, it means a lot to me, of course it's not required, just hope you have a good shopping experience

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Dang. Guess I should have waited for V2.0. I’m the one that posted the original review with what I thought were the flaws. Looks like you fixed them all.
Sponsored