First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm between Black Diamond Squatch or Badlands or Badlands squatch. My reservation # is low, so I want first available. I want rubber floor. I want beefy skids. I want 4.7s. I want stick. I want lockers. Tires are an hour to swap. I can probably still get beadlocks on a badlands with 33s as an option and swap for 37s off the jump..

There's alot of overlap there. Cost and timeframe determine choice.
Going to sell the 33s or will your dealer do the swap woth the 33s as credit ?

moresmoke

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Chief
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford will have to do another EPA test for the Mansquatch. It takes time to certify another powertrain combination.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford will have to do another EPA test for the Mansquatch. It takes time to certify another powertrain combination.
so, they're certifying the bigger tires? the stick and 33's are already certified for the BL manual trim

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's already nearly certified in the Badlands 2.3/7MT, the addition of 35 inch tires should not account for any significant delay.

Increased demand over the initial projected contracted amount of 7MTs would seem more likely.

Sponsored

aaddaamm

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lyon L'Avecaise
Your Bronco Model
Base
apologies if this has been covered somewhere...
I'm pretty neutral about manual vs automatic. Driving a manual car in NYC traffic for the last 13 years will do that to you.
But base model 2 door 2.3L sasquatch.
I am going to make a reservation after Oct 1 to take advantage of the Granger deal (unless something similar becomes an option closer to me).

Will selecting AT transmission actually be projected to get me the truck any sooner? (Of course there's the extra cost for it)

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any other man-squatchers out there decide to get a badlands instead of waiting?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/confirmed-manual-sasquatch-bronco-october-build-price.5615/

link above explains the delay with manual sasquatches
I am already planning on Badlands, and have been. But I've also been committed to the manual transmission from the start. Now that BadManSquatch is a reality, whether to add Squatch has been a difficult choice. The prospect of waiting another 3-6 months to add Squatch was really tearing at me.

I've since come to the conclusion that ordering a Badlands with all the bells and whistles was already going to put me in the highest risk category for supply chain component related delays. So, I've basically decided that I'll add Sasquatch to the BadMan and suffer the wait until late 2021.

It sucks, but it's the sad reality.:cry:

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am already planning on Badlands, and have been. But I've also been committed to the manual transmission from the start. Now that BadManSquatch is a reality, whether to add Squatch has been a difficult choice. The prospect of waiting another 3-6 months to add Squatch was really tearing at me.

I've since come to the conclusion that ordering a Badlands with all the bells and whistles was already going to put me in the highest risk category for supply chain component related delays. So, I've basically decided that I'll add Sasquatch to the BadMan and suffer the wait until late 2021.

It sucks, but it's the sad reality.:cry:
I’m right there with you my friend. Sucks but I’m the end I don’t want regrets wishing I had waited for what I really wanted.
Sponsored