Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi all,
Has anyone experienced a low grinding sound from the underside in low gears? This sound does not occur in a family members same model Bronco.
Sponsored

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,
Has anyone experienced a low grinding sound from the underside in low gears? This sound does not occur in a family members same model Bronco.
Welcome to the Forum Savannah, if you use the search function there are at least one or two threads on this topic where you will be able to see other members discuss same/similar noises on the MT.

Edit :
I'm usually more of a "teach a person how to fish" kind of guy, but since you're new and all, see below for one of them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/strange-grinding-scraping-noise-from-22-badlands-7mt.57628/

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all,
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored