Marine grade vinyl

RLW

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Lexus GS 300, 2009 Ford Expedition
Clubs

If the seats end up getting hot or only come in dark you could always get some seat covers.
I had some pretty nice waterproof well fitting ones for my xterra.
I’m sure the after market will make these. Likely within a year of broncos being on the roads.
Best case scenario they come in a lighter color
Advertisement

WhatsKraken

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Clubs

I am completely new to off-roading and to be honest, don't even know exactly what type I would be doing, but I do know I hate limitations. Marine grade vinyl originally seemed like a no brainier, but after reading the threads, I'm not sure what to think. What I'm really interested in is why the Wildtrak does not come with it and the floor drain? It seems like any "hardcore" off-roader would want this option standard as the Black Diamond and Badlands offers...

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Clubs

Forreal tho. When is Ford actually gonna give us some good photos of this rig at all?? Everyone hopped out on a limb here... cmon Ford.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, Acura RL, H-D FLHTC
Forreal tho. When is Ford actually gonna give us some good photos of this rig at all?? Everyone hopped out on a limb here... cmon Ford.
Everything is still pre-pro. Even when they open up B&P it's going to be renderings. They won't even start building the next gen of eval units until November, and those still won't be production. So there's nothing to photograph.

Advertisement

Advertisement