Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know what's odd is I didn't drop tow, didn't swap to soft top, etc but still got pulled. Tells me they're giving whatever consideration they can to timestamps since I'm #1 in line at my dealership. Also, question for group since this is my first venture into this type of vehicle but I wanted brush guard as I planned on using this thing for what it's designed for. It's not listed on my email. I seem to remember my rep saying that those had to be installed post production...that doesn't make sense to me. Anyone?
Sponsored

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get one, F*CK this I'm out!

JK I'm happy for everyone truly haha

And jealous! But my stubbornness on MIC and tow package probably hurt me for sure

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a day 1 res, within the first hour. I did Base 4 door, SAS, MIC, switches. I have not gotten a production email and it really frustrates me to see so many people with the exact build getting their emails. Congrats to everyone who got one thought. Time stamp bullsh@t is pissing me off.
So if we see reservations the same as what we ordered but reserved after ours that are getting emails and we don't get an email... are we still allowed to keep up with the "emo-hormonal whining"? Asking for a friend...
Just remember that your dealership matters a lot too. There are so many factors that affect this, it truly is a crap shoot. (Man I gotta go back to Vegas.)

Sponsored

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a day 1 res, within the first hour. I did Base 4 door, SAS, MIC, switches. I have not gotten a production email and it really frustrates me to see so many people with the exact build getting their emails. Congrats to everyone who got one thought. Time stamp bullsh@t is pissing me off.
Sorry, wasn't rubbing it in and didn't see your post about timestamp until I posted. Proves not much logic. My info says maybe timestamp plays into, yours says timestamp be damned.....good luck.

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t be surprised if emails are scheduled to go out in batches all day. Give them to the EOD before freaking out lol

Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow! This was more exciting than I expected. This email changed my whole day, and it was quite a surprise it came so early.

Black Diamond - 7/13 Res 11p ET
2Dr, 2.3L, Automatic
Steel wheels
Cyber Orange
Mid Package
Engine Block Heater
Tow Package

feeble

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1977 Cobra II Monroe Handler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
martyb

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a build date of 7/12 for a Base, MT in Black that I DID NOT ORDER.

The Ordered was submitted by the dealer without my consent. When I talked to them about it, the dealer promised to change the accessories and give it a code 99.

Well, they lied and I have a Bronco that I did not want coming to me.

The big question, if I don't purchase the Bronco or Cancel the order, do I loose my 7/14 reservation?

Or do I buy the Bronco and either learn to love it or re-sell it for a easy profit and end my insanity then move on? Compromise is not very strong in me.
You need to call the Bronco Team at Ford. That is messed up. Silver lining is you can keep it and flip it rather than letting the dirtbag dealer get to put it on the lot.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10:34 EDT 7/13 4D LB FE and nothing yet. 😫

Congrats to the lucky ones though!

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford sucks!!!! They said all orders will get a email…. 1 day res and no email…… Ford get your sh….. together please…..
You will get an email just may not be today. This is July only.... the first month of production.

With 6 months of ‘21 Production and the ramp up I would bet only 10% of orders will be a July production and getting an email today.
Sponsored