Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lets go!!! I didn't receive one but this just boosted my confidence that I'll maybe get a summer build date.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. Send pics when you get it.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If 2020/COVID/supply chain/commodities weren't such a massive factor, I think I'd be inclined to agree with you and be more grumpy about it. But they're doing the best they can with the shitty hand they were dealt: building First Editions as soon as they have the parts. Or so it seems.
I agree, but it's easier to say that when you've ordered 2 and one is scheduled...

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, cheers to you my fellow Wildtrak brethren 😎👍🏻 Sounding like things are getting more on track now that Wildtraks are getting scheduled!
Yes . . . a bit of encouragement. Day one reservation here - WT 4 door - fingers crossed!!! Congrats OP.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021, 2-door, Badlands, Manual, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received my vin# for 7/26 build
I reserved in early October, 2 Door, Cyber Orange, Badlands, LUX, Non Squatch, Manual tran, 2.3 liter, tow package, MIC top. I finalized my order on March 19th, and was told i would have a estimate in May. YIKES. I am just praying my vehicle is here before New Years. Fingers crossed!!

Chad Hughes

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stahlfirepit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 3/4
So when did you make your reservation? I made my reservation on 7/14/2020 and then converted it to an order on 1/21/2021 and all I've received from Ford is their email saying they're sorry and you can enjoy free headliner. My deanship here in Oregon has nothing to tell me as well.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Speaking on behalf of all FE holders, I think we're plenty aware there are going to be manymanymany many people in front of us. We're cool with that.

It's our understanding that deadly sins (2 door, Sasquatch, hard top, 2.7L, etc) commodities are what's holding up orders. So if we see a Wildtrack get scheduled, which has all the same parts that are shortages as standard as the First Edition, we get confused, because ours are promised to be this year and, logically, it would make sense for us to get those parts as priority.

So to go back to the original question: what's the purpose of a First Edition? I'd assume priority on commodity-shortage parts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Matt didn’t you get the memo...... it’s the First Edition plaques holding our Broncos up 🤪

5DFF0089-D23D-4333-A4E7-317368FC246F.jpeg

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ALCON, break, break, break.....Do not panic....I have resolved this apparent aberration to the orderly and meticulous Ford reservation process. It has become apparent that Ford has pivoted to an alphabetical algorithm when selecting builds and have forgone the controversial timestamp fiasco.

The new methodology will now proceed in first name alphabetical order......as we can see “Allen” received his VIN despite a mid- March 2021 reservation date and a build with more sins than the 10 commandments. Now, this is only my hypothesis at this point as we only have one data point (that’s you Allen), but we can test the theory by having everyone provide their first name and whether or not they have a build date.....now, are there any Alvin’s out there? How about Annie? Arnie?
...and all Aarons are already driving their Broncs

jmhutner

Badlands
First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved in early October, 2 Door, Cyber Orange, Badlands, LUX, Non Squatch, Manual tran, 2.3 liter, tow package, MIC top. I finalized my order on March 19th, and was told i would have a estimate in May. YIKES. I am just praying my vehicle is here before New Years. Fingers crossed!!
This is exactly my build! Good luck.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never understood the whole first edition thing. I would think they are the first ones to roll of the floor. That could have been the plan but anything seems to be up in the air.
30-40 years from now when the MY21 first year new Bronco is considered vintage and collectible, no one will remember which ones actually came off the line "First". The term First will be a lot more valuable at that time vs. now.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I regret it
I can tell you my order number is 1093. Not sure how all that plays in. If I grabbed someone else's spot when they dropped out. My dealer is one of the oldest Ford dealers in the country.
Congrats on being selected. One more build closer to mine being picked. I also have a four digit customer order number, but on a mustang. I don't know the significance of the number only having four numbers, but know that it's tied to the VIN.

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs