North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

IF this is legitimate, it 1,000% reinforces the utter BS of the reservation system Ford put in place. There has to be 110,000 to 120,000 reservations ahead of this one, let alone the sins of Badlands, SAS, Tow and MIC, and Ford pulls it for build.

If true, everyone needs to bombard Ford Customer Service. Twitter, etc. Good luck to all those suckers that put a reservation in for the F-150 Lightning.

36747527-stinky-poop-pile-with-flies-cartoon.jpg

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There it is folks. Non priority/vip (also BS) and a 3/15 reservation with a BL and mic.

In all sincerity congrats to you. Nobody here should be busting your balls. It's not your fault you won the bullshit Ford lottery. It's the pull a raffle ticket outta the hat process Ford has delivered they should be aiming the anger at. But by God don't do that or the pro Ford mob may arrive with pitchforks. What a mess.
ALCON, break, break, break.....Do not panic....I have resolved this apparent aberration to the orderly and meticulous Ford reservation process. It has become apparent that Ford has pivoted to an alphabetical algorithm when selecting builds and have forgone the controversial timestamp fiasco.

The new methodology will now proceed in first name alphabetical order......as we can see ā€œAllenā€ received his VIN despite a mid- March 2021 reservation date and a build with more sins than the 10 commandments. Now, this is only my hypothesis at this point as we only have one data point (thatā€™s you Allen), but we can test the theory by having everyone provide their first name and whether or not they have a build date.....now, are there any Alvinā€™s out there? How about Annie? Arnie?

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ALCON, break, break, break.....Do not panic....I have resolved this apparent aberration to the orderly and meticulous Ford reservation process. It has become apparent that Ford has pivoted to an alphabetical algorithm when selecting builds and have forgone the controversial timestamp fiasco.

The new methodology will now proceed in first name alphabetical order......as we can see ā€œAllenā€ received his VIN despite a mid- March 2021 reservation date and a build with more sins than the 10 commandments. Now, this is only my hypothesis at this point as we only have one data point (thatā€™s you Allen), but we can test the theory by having everyone provide their first name and whether or not they have a build date.....now, are there any Alvinā€™s out there? How about Annie? Arnie?
BRB... Changing my name to Aaron Aaronson

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My birthday is in March. Could be a factor.

Sponsored

Gulley13

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer, 1996 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not true. My Res date was 7/21. Order date was 1/29. I have a vin and build date. Build date was moved three times but each time it was Ford who sent the email. Nothing from the dealer. I really think the soft top was the main reason mine was picked. I was going with the soft top the whole time.
So your dealer said to come in and order at 1/29 I didnā€™t get to order mine til 3/9. Makes sense.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Frank?

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seriously folks..your reservation date has very little to do with anything, and we knew that the moment the dealer allocation crap came out.

#1 factor is commodities
#2 is dealer allocation
#3 is time stamp (but only within YOUR selected dealer).

Hell, I'm inside my dealer allocation number, with an early-ish reservation, but because I've ordered a WT with no option to go soft top... crickets. Talk about frustrating.

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So your dealer said to come in and order at 1/29 I didnā€™t get to order mine til 3/9. Makes sense.
I ordered mine 1/20, but the dealer didn't formally place orders w/Ford until 3/6

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meltdown? Entitlement? Because I posted a GIF? Trying to keep this place lighthearted.

Then you get snappy for no reason. I presented perfect logic to my jovial skepticism and you respond condescendingly and insulting. Why? You need to chill out, dude. Hell, this whole thread is a dumpster fire of finger-pointing and maliciousness. Why can't we all just be happy for one another?

And if we're going the childish insulting route, maybe you should take the "Tricky" out of your name to be a more accurate depiction of your responses on this thread?

That, and because you are what you eat.

Ford Bronco June 2 Email Group! 36747527-stinky-poop-pile-with-flies-cartoon

Hoping you can take a joke and not get me banned. Let's roll the dice.
You know what, I am being a dick for no reason. I apologize.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seriously folks..your reservation date has very little to do with anything, and we knew that the moment the dealer allocation crap came out.

#1 factor is commodities
#2 is dealer allocation

Hell, I'm inside my dealer allocation number, with an early-ish reservation, but because I've ordered a WT with no option to go soft top... crickets. Talk about frustrating.
Cmon bro....let's cut the BS and call a spade a spade. A 3/15 reservation with that build is horseshit if legit. Maybe he did get the priority(also horseshit) and dealer not telling him. Either way it's.......you guessed it.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did not get a build notification BUT I did get this coupon from FORD

Ford Bronco June 2 Email Group! 1622761623360

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

#1 factor is commodities
#2 is dealer allocation

However comma he has every commodity constraint, doesnā€™t even know his allocation number, but I can tell you with a mid March 21 reservation his allocation is higher than the grocery bill. So your formula is no better than anyone elseā€™s.....and at this point itā€™s no worse I suspect.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs