First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice, many of us are on schedule. I got my first email about a June 14th build fate and the a week later got another email for June 28th.
Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on being selected. One more build closer to mine being picked. I also have a four digit customer order number, but on a mustang. I don't know the significance of the number only having four numbers, but know that it's tied to the VIN.
The 4 digit Order Number is not tied to the VIN or to Ford. The Order Number is a number assigned by the dealer. Each dealer has their own rhyme and reason for the Order Number.

To be clear, I'm talking about the 4 digit Order Number that is used with the VIN for tracking, not the number that is the same as the reservation number after a conversion to an order.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 4 digit Order Number is not tied to the VIN or to Ford. The Order Number is a number assigned by the dealer. Each dealer has their own rhyme and reason for the Order Number.

To be clear, I'm talking about the 4 digit Order Number that is used with the VIN for tracking, not the number that is the same as the reservation number after a conversion to an order.
Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense. I assumed it had to be unique to the dealer, and yes the number for tracking.

Screenshot_20210605-062119_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Speaking on behalf of all FE holders, I think we're plenty aware there are going to be manymanymany many people in front of us. We're cool with that.

So to go back to the original question: what's the purpose of a First Edition? I'd assume priority on commodity-shortage parts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My impression was that "First Edition" was the title given for the first year with the "first" fully optioned trim level "edition" from the factory. I am sure MY22 will have a comparable trim level with a new name.

I suspect that if what I've heard from the one sales guy with half a clue has told me (he isn't from my local dealership), the scheduling for FEs is sticking to the schedule. Last week of FE scheduling was 5/20, and you count 4 weeks from there, which would make 6/17 the next possible date if he is correct. I am only half-hopeful that he is though as he is still a dealership jockey. Maybe someone else has more insight?

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a WT on 07/17, ordered 01/27; I have not received a build date as well!! Fingers crossed it comes sooner rather than later!! Everyone enjoy your rides when you do get them!!
Very few WT being scheduled from what I am seeing...I reserved my WT 7/14 and ordered 3/4 still waiting.

B Spence

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Raptor SVT 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is my spec also but order date 3/19

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ayyyyeee Go Bucks! I spent most of my adult life living in Cbus. What a great city. I’d move back in a heartbeat. Never lose that Ohioness!

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My impression was that "First Edition" was the title given for the first year with the "first" fully optioned trim level "edition" from the factory. I am sure MY22 will have a comparable trim level with a new name.

I suspect that if what I've heard from the one sales guy with half a clue has told me (he isn't from my local dealership), the scheduling for FEs is sticking to the schedule. Last week of FE scheduling was 5/20, and you count 4 weeks from there, which would make 6/17 the next possible date if he is correct. I am only half-hopeful that he is though as he is still a dealership jockey. Maybe someone else has more insight?
6-17 is my date - if I don't get an email by then, I'm going to move from an FE to a Wildtrak. I know this won't help my date anymore, but I'm giving up Z plan to get an FE, and if I'm going to have to wait, I might as well get Z-plan, even if it means waiting longer. I really thought FE would get me one quick, but sounds like shame on me for not understanding how it works.

Mountainguy

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a week of June 21st production date for Base/Sasquatch. Seems like lots of date movement going on but I'm yet to receive another email with a change (received first email about a month ago), so fingers crossed!

Sponsored

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco June 2 Email Group! Screenshot_20210605-062119_DuckDuckGo

Wildtrak. Scheduled. Before my First Edition...
I've talked to several people from Ford and all said First Edition will probably be last. Apparently "First" doesn't mean shit.

Mountainguy

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've talked to several people from Ford and all said First Edition will probably be last. Apparently "First" doesn't mean shit.
Is it because of the hard top?
It will also mean much more years from now than it does now.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it because of the hard top?
It will also mean much more years from now than it does now.
The last Ford guy I spoke to at Carlisle Ford Nationals on Saturday said "it's just another limited Edition. They will probably do one every year like the Eddie Bauer, etc."

Mountainguy

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
The last Ford guy I spoke to at Carlisle Ford Nationals on Saturday said "it's just another limited Edition. They will probably do one every year like the Eddie Bauer, etc."
Well that's misleading on Ford's part...
Sponsored