Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Glad to be of assistance. But I think I'll stick around and watch the meltdowns of entitled FE buyers, it's great entertainment.
Meltdown? Entitlement? Because I posted a GIF? Trying to keep this place lighthearted.

Then you get snappy for no reason. I presented perfect logic to my jovial skepticism and you respond condescendingly and insulting. Why? You need to chill out, dude. Hell, this whole thread is a dumpster fire of finger-pointing and maliciousness. Why can't we all just be happy for one another?

And if we're going the childish insulting route, maybe you should take the "Tricky" out of your name to be a more accurate depiction of your responses on this thread?

That, and because you are what you eat.

giphy.gif

Hoping you can take a joke and not get me banned. Let's roll the dice.
Sponsored

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Equally unfortunate is the fact that people have been known to come on this forum and make shit up because they’re bored or are habitual liars. Now, I’m willing to give you the benefit of doubt because I’m a kind and trusting soul, but I kind of want to see that email.

Posted
Well, it looks as if my faith has been rewarded. I have no answers. Maybe Ford does, but I doubt it.
Yes I get it. I don't have any answers either.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree. I have been excited to see everyone get their dates. I can't wait to see them driving on the road. I just figured I would wait patiently and got lucky.
Well my new friend.....you certainly are lucky. If you could just open my profile and say a few Hail Mary’s it would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do call small dealer ? My dealer had 13 total orders and I’m number 1 .
I would say I see less than a hundred vehicles in their lot at anytime. No idea what order I was in as all I asked is shoot it to me straight on ETA and they told me best estimate was Jan of next year. Then I got a my21 order and had a little hope of maybe getting an October delivery before they start making 22s.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meltdown? Entitlement? Because I posted a GIF? Trying to keep this place lighthearted.

Then you get snappy for no reason. I presented perfect logic to my jovial skepticism and you respond condescendingly and insulting. Why? You need to chill out, dude. Hell, this whole thread is a dumpster fire of finger-pointing and maliciousness. Why can't we all just be happy for one another?

And if we're going the childish insulting route, maybe you should take the "Tricky" out of your name to be a more accurate depiction of your responses on this thread?

That, and because you are what you eat.

Ford Bronco June 2 Email Group! giphy

Hoping you can take a joke and not get me banned. Let's roll the dice.
I didn't name you specifically but if you feel it applies to you that's not on me.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a 7/26 build week estimate

3/15/2021 Reservation 4/7 order dates.

the build is as follows.

Badlands 4 door
Area 51
2.7 auto
Lux Package
Tow Package
SaS
Mic Top
MGV
Ford Bronco June 2 Email Group! tenor

RBJBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLE 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have the tow package deadly sin?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m as anxious as anyone, but nobody should be mad at ones who reserved after 7/13got their production date already. It all falls on @Ford Motor Company giving out priority builds and having a crappy scheduling system.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There it is folks. Non priority/vip (also BS) and a 3/15 reservation with a BL and mic.

In all sincerity congrats to you. Nobody here should be busting your balls. It's not your fault you won the bullshit Ford lottery. It's the pull a raffle ticket outta the hat process Ford has delivered they should be aiming the anger at. But by God don't do that or the pro Ford mob may arrive with pitchforks. What a mess.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
But why is that date written in green?

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say I see less than a hundred vehicles in their lot at anytime. No idea what order I was in as all I asked is shoot it to me straight on ETA and they told me best estimate was Jan of next year. Then I got a my21 order and had a little hope of maybe getting an October delivery before they start making 22s.
Now i REALLY don't trust Ford's process behind this. Seems like it's a free-for-all and ppl will get lucky, and others will get screwed. Maybe I should try to order a second allocation and see which gets here first LOL

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I would like to congratulate you, but when I think of the tens of thousands of people that reserved a good 8 1/2 months before you and have been painfully removing items from their builds that they want, and adding things that they don’t want in order to Improve their odds. And when I contrast that with your date and build, which looks as if you were trying to get a 2025 build, I just can’t make myself type the words. I tried, but I think my face started to melt and I became racked with convulsions. So, all I got for you is welcome the the 6g forum you lucky SOB.

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But why is that date written in green?
My dark mode? I don't know but the date and Vin are the same color.

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I would like to congratulate you, but when I think of the tens of thousands of people that reserved a good 8 1/2 months before you and have been painfully removing items from their builds that they want, and adding things that they don’t want in order to Improve their odds. And when I contrast that with your date and build, which looks as if you were trying to get a 2025 build, I just can’t make myself type the words. I tried, but I think my face started to melt and I became racked with convulsions. So, all I got for you is welcome the the 6g forum you lucky SOB.
Thanks I will take it.
Sponsored