Sponsored

Measurement from back of console to inside tailgate on 4 door?

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although there have been a lot of calculations, measurements from outside, guesses, and speculation, we don't have an actual measurement from the back of the console to the inside of the tailgate on the 4 door Bronco. I'm hoping someone that's received theirs will be so kind as to grab a tape measure and throw us a hard number. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was actually done by a number of people a while back during the dealer visits - I don't recall the exact number but I do know I had something like 14" more than the current JL 4 door I'm driving...

Sorry, it is on here somewhere.

Edit. Here is one place with dimensions...not the one I am thinking of, but a start from a quick search.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...calculation-with-rear-seats-folded-down.4275/

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although there have been a lot of calculations, measurements from outside, guesses, and speculation, we don't have an actual measurement from the back of the console to the inside of the tailgate on the 4 door Bronco. I'm hoping someone that's received theirs will be so kind as to grab a tape measure and throw us a hard number. Thanks in advance!
@myrealname123 beat me to it.

;)

(somewhere around 78”)

OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was actually done by a number of people a while back during the dealer visits - I don't recall the exact number but I do know I had something like 14" more than the current JL 4 door I'm driving...

Sorry, it is on here somewhere.

Edit. Here is one place with dimensions...not the one I am thinking of, but a start from a quick search.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...calculation-with-rear-seats-folded-down.4275/
No, this is all a bunch of estimations based on exterior measurements and photoshop.

Sponsored
OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, this is all a bunch of estimations based on exterior measurements and photoshop.
I’ve seen a pic of a tape before and/or the drawings with measurements, so it is here somewhere.

OP
OP
brokentwig

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen a pic of a tape before and/or the drawings with measurements, so it is here somewhere.
Well, if you run across that, please post it. I've looked through that entire thread and didn't find this measurement.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right, a guess/estimation. I would like an actual measurement with a tape measure.
We’ll, it’s 6’ 6” from Ford’s own documentation.

The reason I said “approximately” is because none of the surfaces back there are necessarily straight or parallel.

Ford Bronco Measurement from back of console to inside tailgate on 4 door? 1626258812950

Inevitably someone will chime in with their own measurement. I’m curious to see where it lands compared to this.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We’ll, it’s 6’ 6” from Ford’s own documentation.

The reason I said “approximately” is because none of the surfaces back there are necessarily straight or parallel.

1626258812950.png

Inevitably someone will chime in with their own measurement. I’m curious to see where it lands compared to this.
Assuming that someone with a 4 door is still active and willing to communicate with some details.

@brokentwig - maybe asking on one of the "I just got delivery" threads would be a way forward. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on B6G universal measurement system, it is roughly 13 pineapple heights in space (not factoring in the crown portion of pineapple)
Sponsored