Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What packages did they have - Mid, high, lux?
I'm assuming the Big Bend was Standard Pkg, as it had no 110v outlet, and the Outerbanks was at least High Pkg, as it had the larger screen.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Brake like pulse. Where the third brake light flashes and then goes solid when braking.
Yuck! I hate those things. So annoying to get behind. Glad I went with Granger.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yuck! I hate those things. So annoying to get behind. Glad I went with Granger.
Yea me too, I told them to take it off but they wouldn't so I told them not to install it whenever they get it. I am still fine with them since its local.

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the dealer event today at Hennessy. They had a Big Bend (cloth) with manual transmission and Outerbanks (leather) with automatic. Both were 4-door and soft-top. No Sasquatch.
The manual transmission was smoother and had shorter throws than my Jeep Sahara. Nothing unusual (good or bad) about the clutch.
Can't post any pics that haven't already been posted elsewhere.

1620929475710.png

1620929518861.png

1620951683394.png
There I am! Were you the guy in the Bronco t-shirt I was talking to who had always had manuals?

Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta Me

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Billy Howell in Cumming. Wanted a deposit and $700 add-on for a brake light thingy. (That was my only gripe) I should be seeing those two broncos this weekend at Billy Howell this saturday.
I will probably be at Billy Howell as well. Either 1pm or 3pm. I switched my reservation from Billy Howell to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie. Billy Howell was jerking me around with a bunch of non-answer answers to my questions. I got $1,000 under invoice at Matt Bowers Ford. No BS add-ons.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will probably be at Billy Howell as well. Either 1pm or 3pm. I switched my reservation from Billy Howell to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie. Billy Howell was jerking me around with a bunch of non-answer answers to my questions. I got $1,000 under invoice at Matt Bowers Ford. No BS add-ons.
Yea they don't seem to have answers to anything, or they do not want to give out any false information. I though about other dealers, but they are right down the street and was the only dealership in the area that would take my late 2/24 reservation. They put my order in and did not code it 99

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea they don't seem to have answers to anything, or they do not want to give out any false information. I though about other dealers, but they are right down the street and was the only dealership in the area that would take my late 2/24 reservation. They put my order in and did not code it 99
Thats good that they took your order. They probably had some allocation left because everyone bolted.

Mine is coded to 99 even though I reserved week#1 because I want the modular hard top not available for 2021.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with Billy Howell in Cumming. Wanted a deposit and $700 add-on for a brake light thingy. (That was my only gripe) I should be seeing those two broncos this weekend at Billy Howell this saturday.
I'll be there at 10!

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm glad I experienced Super Cel East last month and saw 18 Broncs and rode in 2 of them.
These dealership events are laughable for a product roll-out. If they truly wanted to introduce a new line using only 2 models, they could show a 2-door and a 4-door; a hard-top and soft-top; a Sasquatch and non-Sasquatch - again, all just using 2 vehicles. That would go a long way toward showcasing the depth & breadth of the product line. And as for the interiors, they could have come up with a display to demonstrate the cloth vs vinyl vs leather - without adding a 3rd vehicle to the display.
Instead, it's two soft-tops, two 4-doors, and two standard wheel/tire setups.
You're never going to explore all the variables & options using just 2 vehicles, but they could go a lot farther toward that end than they are - even using just 2 vehicles.

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm glad I experienced Super Cel East last month and saw 18 Broncs and rode in 2 of them.
These dealership events are laughable for a product roll-out. If they truly wanted to introduce a new line using only 2 models, they could show a 2-door and a 4-door; a hard-top and soft-top; a Sasquatch and non-Sasquatch - again, all just using 2 vehicles. That would go a long way toward showcasing the depth & breadth of the product line. And as for the interiors, they could have come up with a display to demonstrate the cloth vs vinyl vs leather - without adding a 3rd vehicle to the display.
Instead, it's two soft-tops, two 4-doors, and two standard wheel/tire setups.
You're never going to explore all the variables & options using just 2 vehicles, but they could go a lot farther toward that end than they are - even using just 2 vehicles.
Agreed. The girl there this morning mentioned that nationwide they only had 2 sasquatch builds for all of the dealer events.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went to the event at Billy Howell this morning. Won't repeat the same comments/pictures, but it did make me feel real good about having one on order.

Will def. be upgrading my OBX tires though.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Gang -
A bit off topic, but does anyone have experience with the service departments at either Wade Ford, Hennessy Ford or Hardy Family Ford?

I need to get Ford’s trailer brake controller installed in my Ranger and the install is unexpectedly complicated. I’ve already had bad experiences at Tidwell and Krause and looking to take this issue somewhere new.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Gang -
A bit off topic, but does anyone have experience with the service departments at either Wade Ford, Hennessy Ford or Hardy Family Ford?

I need to get Ford’s trailer brake controller installed in my Ranger and the install is unexpectedly complicated. I’ve already had bad experiences at Tidwell and Krause and looking to take this issue somewhere new.
This is a topic I would like to know more about as well. Maybe even its own thread? There will be recalls. Who do we trust in Atlanta?

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a topic I would like to know more about as well. Maybe even its own thread? There will be recalls. Who do we trust in Atlanta?
Toccoa, I agree that this is on topic for all of us in the greater ATL. Especially those of us buying out of state. @NoleDawg good question.

I believe that you are talking about a bad experience at Krause in Woodstock? Wonder if both of their service departments are similar? The Alpharetta location is the closest to me but I am interested in finding the best place for service as well.

Let's hear it ATL, who y'all recommend.
Sponsored