First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it would be awesome to have this as an option on the WT, I was shocked initially it wasn’t being offered... the WT being advertised as a desert runner with all the sand and grime would make it a ideal choice for MGV..

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would make me more interested in it. Although I really would like to get a white top at some point and the WT isn't ideal for that with the blackout accents it has.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It would CERTAINLY be on the table. The camo makes it a no way no how

Sponsored

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely! Although they would have to get rid of the carpeted floor while they were at it!

OP
OP
Krenke72

Krenke72

Wildtrak
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would change to a wildtrak if this was an option.
Hooting
Absolutely! Although they would have to get rid of the carpeted floor while they were at it!
Very true, need to be easy to clean as I'm a beach family and that don't mix

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well if you update to leather you are basically getting part Vinyl, part Leather, so IF that would switch a person, I would think they already switched.

Seems more people don't like the color (not me...love it) but a better question would be if they offered black seats, how many would switch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Krenke72

Krenke72

Wildtrak
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well if you update to leather you are basically getting part Vinyl, part Leather, so IF that would switch a person, I would think they already switched.

Seems more people don't like the color (not me...love it) but a better question would be if they offered black seats, how many would switch.
Guess I was to vague on the question, yes color is a major part but the ease of cleaning MGV with rubber flooring was what I was really hoping for. The two tone seats actually may look pretty sharp with the right color combo. Just wish we had a lil more flexibility to mod these bad boys out. But to fulfill demands that may be a tall order. Maybe the update coming in January will answer a lot questions.

Reactions: MJJ

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guess I was to vague on the question, yes color is a major part but the ease of cleaning MGV with rubber flooring was what I was really hoping for. The two tone seats actually may look pretty sharp with the right color combo. Just wish we had a lil more flexibility to mod these bad boys out. But to fulfill demands that may be a tall order. Maybe the update coming in January will answer a lot questions.
Agreed...and for those of us that can have more patience (which I am Not one), if you let the Bronco settle in for a few years, I can't imagine the configurations and options one may have to choose from.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, how nice would it have been for there to just be one model and have every option al a carte? I would love to be able to have picked down to the grill what I want.

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m 100% getting the Wildtrak but unsure about cloth vs leather. I actually really like the camo seats but I’d like to save the 2k and get the MGV instead of upgrading to leather.
Sponsored