First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will admit I am not paying as much attention as many here but I am struggling to understand the situation. So my vehicle has been in production since Jan 10 of this year. No deliver date although there was at one time an April 24 date. My dealer still says April 24 but am highly dubious of that. So we have these 5000 some cars sitting on spring thaw mountain while they keep making vehicles. Are they delivering any? Are they moving any off the mountain. Why cant ford explain any of this? Like many, I see the worlds largest auto maker unable to explain when and how it will deliver cars.

OP
OP
ocbucks1

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will admit I am not paying as much attention as many here but I am struggling to understand the situation. So my vehicle has been in production since Jan 10 of this year. No deliver date although there was at one time an April 24 date. My dealer still says April 24 but am highly dubious of that. So we have these 5000 some cars sitting on spring thaw mountain while they keep making vehicles. Are they delivering any? Are they moving any off the mountain. Why cant ford explain any of this? Like many, I see the worlds largest auto maker unable to explain when and how it will deliver cars.
First Ford is not a top 3 auto maker.

They are making some progress but it seems slow. You are right about the total lack of communication.

Burghbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First Ford is not a top 3 auto maker.

They are making some progress but it seems slow. You are right about the total lack of communication.
Seriously going to talk to a Toyota dealer this weekend.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do ford dealerships seem like your going to a Walmart or what. The employees could give a shit less to really help. But I guess bronco customers are already sold no need to waste effort being fake nice.