First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But wait, you want a manual not convenience.

OK, that was just being a smartass at the wrong time.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fingers crossed for MY22 Mid package. Although, do I really need it? 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fingers crossed for MY22 Mid package....
Same here.

I'd honestly pay 2 grand easy for that package, as long as I could have it with my Manual. And even give up the remote start in the process.

I'd read somewhere once that Dual Zone climate control can literally save some marriages. As my wife and I get older, I can absolutely see the merit in this statement. 🤣

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same here.

I'd honestly pay 2 grand easy for that package, as long as I could have it with my Manual. And even give up the remote start in the process.

I'd read somewhere once that Dual Zone climate control can literally save some marriages. As my wife and I get older, I can absolutely see the merit in this statement. 🤣
Dual zone is awesome if you are going to be traveling in your Bronco with your wife. Around town by yourself, not needed but still nice. Truly keyless entry is awesome in my opinion and heated seats for vinyl coverings is a must in Wisconsin.

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dual zone is awesome if you are going to be traveling in your Bronco with your wife. Around town by yourself, not needed but still nice. Truly keyless entry is awesome in my opinion and heated seats for vinyl coverings is a must in Wisconsin.
Hell, heated seats for Vinyl is a must for NC winters. 🤣

There were some mornings when I got in the work truck and shwooop... I'm barely a man.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, am I the only one really peeved that I can't have the Manual Trans and still get the Mid package? (edit: In the Big Bend Trim)

There are so many features in that Mid package I want, but because it is bundled with the Remote Start, it will force the build to an Auto trans. That makes it a no-bueno choice for my build.

It should be trivial for Ford to just delete the Remote Start from the package and allow Manual Trans buyers to add that in; I would think that it would be an easy $1500 for Ford to collect on....

Thoughts??

LOL, welcome to July 14th 2020.

This is what pushed me down to manual Base. When you start adding up what it takes to get to Mid , it lost it's value pretty quick.
From Base , mid is about $8k and you're gettting charged to lose the manual.
Base to BB = $5k
add Mid = +$1500
add auto= + $1500

... for heated seats and seperate temp controls.

The Badlands lured me, but just didn't feel like I was getting value out of the deal at $47k+ 2 dr.
At 47k, I'm in a crew 250 that will do all i need it to do...except pass an occasional gas station.

Either way , I'm freaking PUMPED about getting a new Bronco and slamming some 33's or 34's on it and still be around $32k

OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, welcome to July 14th 2020.

This is what pushed me down to manual Base. When you start adding up what it takes to get to Mid , it lost it's value pretty quick.
From Base , mid is about $8k and you're gettting charged to lose the manual.
Base to BB = $5k
add Mid = +$1500
add auto= + $1500

... for heated seats and seperate temp controls.

The Badlands lured me, but just didn't feel like I was getting value out of the deal at $47k+ 2 dr.
At 47k, I'm in a crew 250 that will do all i need it to do...except pass an occasional gas station.

Either way , I'm freaking PUMPED about getting a new Bronco and slamming some 33's or 34's on it and still be around $32k
Yeah. There’s no way I’m moving up to a Badlands trim.

I could trade my Tundra in to afford it but I just don’t want to do that.

It’s clearly a crappy money grab from Ford now that I see it more clearly.

What’s hilarious is that there are probably twenty of us or more even that won’t upgrade, for every buyer that is willing to upgrade. Ford could be making money hand over fist if they’d just allow lower trims to have that package.

Someone needs to take the bean counters out back and give them a proper beating

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I could move up to a Badlands but I don't feel like its worth the $6k difference to move up just for mid package. I'll add heated seats myself and the other things I'll live without. How Ford is pushing out these trucks without dual-zone climate control, an auto-dimming mirror, and illuminated vanity mirrors has always been puzzling. We are talking standard shit that comes on cars in the $25k price range standard..
Sponsored